ARCADIS Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interview

Was recruited from another company. Interviewed for approximately 1 hour with about 3 or 4 people. The interview was cordial and positive with knowledgeable technical staff. I had a follow up interview with one individual to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ARCADIS

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Baltimore, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone calls after phone calls and nothing else important was asked expect "Tell me about your experience, goals and why you want to work here? No questions about what I want to do professionally or how I want to grow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and education that make me qualified   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lusk, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Lusk, WY) in May 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR first after submitting resume online. Very laid back, friendly interviewer. It was mostly personality and qualifications based. Next interviewed 1 on 1 with managers that was more in depth regarding personality, fit, expectations, skills and qualifications. Also laid back, was able to ask questions throughout the interviews. Final meeting-like interview with the group at office where I was placed to ensure fit, ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this company.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARCADIS in May 2012.

Interview

Organization between HR and the office could be improved, but very structured within the office. Work culture was fantastic, ideal work environment.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS in March 2012.

Interview

Manager was extremely unprofessional

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARCADIS in December 2009.

Interview

I applied online. Had phone interview with recruiter. Laid back, very nice, mostly asking about background. Then was set up for 1:1 interview at office. Met with few head people. Interview, from what I thought, went really well. My background was something they were interested in. Was told they would be in touch. I followed up, sent thank you notes, followed up again after 2 weeks with no word. Then I followed up again at the month mark. No yea or nay, so I figured after that much time it must be a nay. I really wanted to work there. The environment seemed really nice and that was something I was looking for. Just wish they would send some notification for those they interview with whether they were a hit or miss. But other than not knowing about status, they interview was good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARCADIS in August 2009.

Interview

The process was easy - no tests. Just interviews over the phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• How would I solve a difficult environmental problem that may soon come under environmental regulation.   1 Answer