ARCADIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ARCADIS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.6

Environmental Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a HR interview a few weeks later. Really common questions but the HR seemed not to listen to my answers carefully. Overall, the experience of the interview is not bad.

AFS Technical Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was first screened by recruit where she asked basic questions about my education and work experience. Second interview was done over the phone with the project manager. Was originally set up with two other professionals but we had technical difficulties. Last interview was an in-person interview with the same project manager and a senior geologist. This last interview was very laid back although I was asked some tough questions. HR got back to me with a job offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is a cirque?
      What interests you about this position?
      Why do you want to work for ARCADIS?
      Tell me a little bit about yourself.
      How would you use ArcGIS in a team project/assignment?

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interview

Was recruited from another company. Interviewed for approximately 1 hour with about 3 or 4 people. The interview was cordial and positive with knowledgeable technical staff. I had a follow up interview with one individual to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.   1 Answer

Environmental Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interview

Met them initially at a campus career night. Had an interview set up within days. Had an interview with 5 different people one on one. Pretty typical interview questions and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about arcadis?
      What did you find most difficult with that project?
      What was your favorite class?

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS (White Plains, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was held in November 2016.It was a skype interview for the entry level electrical engineer position (White Plains, NY).A very easy interview. Very laid back and enjoyed the whole interview process. It seemed like they really liked me and they made the whole interview process very relaxed. They started to ask a expand the roles for the position. Overall very smooth. I was very confident that I was going to be their next hire. But it has been 2 months I haven't received any status on my application. I was very excited to become a part of the Arcadis team. The HR lady informed me they have been conducting more interviews. How long does it take to give you a YES or NO answer. Just don't leave the candidate hanging to figure out on their own. That is not professional at all. This is the reason why you loose good candidates eager to expand their technical skills. Keep in mind this is an "entry level" position. Trump needed zero presidential experience to run for the president of USA and you expect me to have Master's degree and 5 years of experience? Simply Ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with Arcadis.
      Tell me about your relevant experiences.
      Do you know AutoCad.
      What is arc flash analysis.

Management Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARCADIS (White Plains, NY).

Interview

My interview lasted about 4 hours, during which I spoke with three hiring managers and one junior member of the group. The interview questions were not very technical - mostly about software skills and career goals. I met with each person one-on-one while another interview went on for the same position in the room next to the one I was in. I e-mailed each person I spoke with after the interview to thank them for their time and received an offer less than a week after the interview. The next step consisted of a background check and drug test. The offer was contingent upon passing both of those.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interview

First round of the interview process was a 30 minute phone interview. Then I had a panel interview at the office with around 8 people. Interview was relatively laid back with some of the typical questions such as "what are some of your strengths and weaknesses" and "what are your career interests and future goals?" A good portion of the interview was the various people describing what they do at the company and some of the types of projects I would be working on.

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS.

Interview

I applied online . The recruiter emailed me asking me to set up the interview. The interview never happened after repeated calls and emails. The interviewer belittled me for asking why. Their recruiter sent me emails telling me I had too much experience when the description stated I had to have at least 5 years of experience. The interviewer believes there is a cap on numbers larger than 5.

Interview Questions

• There were none because the recruiter refused to do the interview.   Answer Question

Entry Level Water Resource Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

For my interview, there were four interviewers. We all sat around a table and it was formal, but they were all very nice and conversational. I spoke with a recruiter during fall semester, and received an email to schedule an interview the following January. After the interview, it took about 6 weeks because they were unsure if they could hire another person and they were down to 2 candidates.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class?   1 Answer

User Experience Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter wanting me to come on board. The interview consisted of 3-4 phone calls, a background check a drug test. First phone call was with an HR recruiter, second with a department manager. Followed up with anothe rHR call to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy.