ARCADIS Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

ARCADIS Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I went in for an interview as a temp. employee and was eventually brought on full-time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the original offer on hiring from temp. to permanent employee. I also went through subsequent salary negotiations that were very dependent on my individual supervisor, which changed at a few points.

Project Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a waste of time looking back on it all. ARCADIS is not the best place to work. The managers expect you to sacrifice you life and work over 10 hours a day

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your time?   1 Answer

Staff Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ARCADIS (Fullerton, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume online and got an invitation for an interview about a week later. About 20 people applied at the time, my resume and three others were the only ones that were relevant to the position. Typical interview is a three-person panel: one low-level PM, one mid-level PM (like my supervisor), and one higher-level PM.

Interview Questions

• Were I saw myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really feel the need to negotiate since what they initially offered was far higher than what I had ever received as compensation in the past.