ARCO Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ARCO

1 Interview Review

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ARCO (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very long. I had five total interviews split into two separate days. They did not do group interviews, but about an hour of time with each person. The people I interviewed with were great, but there was an air of falseness around them. It seemed like the pleasantries were forced, like they were talking through a screen of false happiness. Furthermore, they kept talking up their benefits (which are amazing, btw), but after the initial discussion of this with the HR person on the phone, I don't think it should have been brought up. It almost felt like they were trying to convince me of how awesome of a place it is, but this made me suspicious that they were hiding something.

Also, they gave me a printed packet which contained all of their benefits, then I didn't hear from them for weeks. I've never been given a benefits packet at an interview before. Needless to say, it lead me to believe that I was successful in the interview. I was not. I think they shouldn't hand this out, it's very misleading.

Interview Questions