ARES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ARES Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARES.

Interview

I was interviewed by two different managers at ARES. Both were friendly and thorough with their lines of questioning. I have given the ARES interview a "difficult" rating because the questions they asked really delved into my skills as a candidate as well as my desires for career progression. I also appreciated that both of the managers confirmed the times of our interviews over email, and they were flexible when I needed to change one of the times.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARES.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The person asked me some incredibly bizarre questions while cackling in the background. The whole thing felt like some sort of prank.

Senior Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cocoa Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARES (Cocoa Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very professional and by the book. Very relaxed questioning; Nothing very difficult. The interview mainly centered around your background, experience and what you could bring to the Company and to meet the goals, both short and long term, of the company. The process went very well and lasted about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself and briefly cover your experience.   Answer Question

Consultatnt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARES (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Person I interviewed with asked generic questions which I feel did not seem appropriate considering how much I was to be paid and the level responsibility. I never worked for the person I interviewed. My immediate supervisor had no idea what my skills were nor the scope of the work. Very harried and chaotic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They paid my an enormous amount of money and didn't flinch.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARES in March 2013.

Interview

General question regarding software and Project Control environments. Very informal interview no set structure therefore Interview lasted around an hour. As long as your work within Project Controls,cost, Estimating or planning and have used the associated systems in an administrative role you should not have any issues when being interviewed

Interview Questions

• What steps would you use when implementing a project   1 Answer