AREVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AREVA Interview Questions

Interviews at AREVA

2.7

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AREVA (Paris (France)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied throught the company's career website and was contacted within a few days by a secretary working in the department to which I was applying. I was asked to choose an interview day between a few option. On the day of the interview, I had two one hour interviews with potential colleagues. Each interview was very much in the format of a management consulting interview. I was made to talk about myself for fifteen to twenty minutes, after which I was made to solve a case study. The emphasis was clearly on the case studies.

Interview Questions

• Case study: the head of the group's mining unit asks if he should diversify its mining activity from its traditional uranium mining.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AREVA in February 2008.

Interview

went well, i already knew the company and one of the interviewers. so the interview was very relax.

Interview Questions

• hardest think i have had to do   1 Answer

Negotiation

no existant. i wanted an internship, they made and offer and i excepted.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AREVA in January 2009.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with general personality questions and a few small questions concerning my resume. Was invited to an on-site interview a week later. Consisted of a panel interview of 3-4 engineers. A lot of questions regarding coursework and projects, some technical, some not. Tour of facility. Took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had problems with a team member.   Answer Question

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AREVA in September 2007.

Interview

Very intensive but not difficult. Honesty in responses is the best plan of attack.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Low balled early on but by turning down first offer a better one was given.

Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AREVA in July 2010.

Interview

Panel interview. Fairly straight forward questions.

Nuclear Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AREVA in September 2009.

Interview

very short interview. asked about point of weakness. went ver the position and the company. referred to HR. no further call yet.

Purchasing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AREVA in September 2009.

Interview

Found the position on Areva website and applied on line. received a phone call from the HR manager and was pleasantly encouraged that we might have a good fit between my background and the position profile. It took a while to connect with various VP and phone interviews. Finally made the trip to Charlotte, NC and disappointedly for such position met only for a short time in the afternoon with multiple parties around a table, no personalized chat, no lunch invitation for a less formal talk after flying in from over 1,000 miles, interview with the interface in France; HR personnel subsequently too busy or absent to communicate and make progress; finally received not only an offer for a different position & title than the one advertised but also sub par compensation and little flexibility to discuss. Professionnally not too impressed by the process and not encouraged by the administratively heavy and impersonal atmosphere. International firm which should be appealing but seeming to have a challenge in attracting talent.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a fit for the position?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AREVA (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was for a role based in Pickering Ontario at Brock rd location. Phone call from US for screening and 2 weeks after in person with administrative manager and quality assurance manager (hiring).

Interview Questions

• Pretty much they had no idea what they are doing in terms of managing quality. They weren’t even sure what was on job description and whom they are actually looking for. They talked everything about Standards required in organization and my academic and professional background.   1 Answer

Interview

Web site => Coporate HR interview in HQ => HR interview in the factory => 3 interviews with managers

Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlangen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AREVA (Erlangen (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

Got a call to attend interview in erlangen for Master Thesis- FEM . The interview took place in erlangen. Duration around 45 Minutes. Interview was good and normal question about past experience and projects done in masters. The questions related to only job descriptions.

Interview Questions

• Questions from Resume and cover letter
      Basics questions related to task
      About programming   Answer Question