AREVA Purchasing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AREVA Purchasing Director Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Purchasing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AREVA in September 2009.

Interview

Found the position on Areva website and applied on line. received a phone call from the HR manager and was pleasantly encouraged that we might have a good fit between my background and the position profile. It took a while to connect with various VP and phone interviews. Finally made the trip to Charlotte, NC and disappointedly for such position met only for a short time in the afternoon with multiple parties around a table, no personalized chat, no lunch invitation for a less formal talk after flying in from over 1,000 miles, interview with the interface in France; HR personnel subsequently too busy or absent to communicate and make progress; finally received not only an offer for a different position & title than the one advertised but also sub par compensation and little flexibility to discuss. Professionnally not too impressed by the process and not encouraged by the administratively heavy and impersonal atmosphere. International firm which should be appealing but seeming to have a challenge in attracting talent.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a fit for the position?   1 Answer