ARIA Resort & Casino Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Workforce Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

I immediately received an unfavorable first impression. There was a miscommunication of which elevator to use to get the meeting area. I naturally contacted the department manager for assistance and was addressed in a condescending tone.

The interview participants were three managers from within the department. The questions were mechanical and redundant. I was told the questions were supplied from their corporate offices. Afterward, I was asked to complete a computer exam for Microsoft Office.

Your results may vary.

Interview Questions

• The questions were read from a piece of paper. A few of the questions were the same but worded differently.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about an hour with many questions focused strongly on providing exceptional guest service. After you have gone through all of the questions you will then proceed to a typing test which if I remeber correctly you will not be considered for the position if you are below 60 words per minute. Following this you will be tested on how quickly you can find local resturants, clubs etc., either within or not within the MGM brand. I was informed Imwould hear back from them within two weeks concerning a follow up interview but have heard nothing since.

Assistant Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Then 3 weeks later they contacted me for a physical interview with department Manager. I waited for 2 hours before rescheduled for another day due to having another appointment later that day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me from 1-10, 10 being the best, how do I rate myself in this interview?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took 3-4 weeks. I had a phone interview, one on one interview with the manager and department manager. It was a great experience. They ask you mostly about your past experience and ask you basic knowledge about the job and customer service. It was pretty easy interview. Just be yourself and answer from your experiences

Casino Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

They will call you in for about two interview one with the department supervisor and the other with the casino controller and or department manager. They ask you a bunch of questions that will somewhat be relevant to the job but for the most part aren't honest with how tedious and mind boggling for such a low paying job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the salary is set for all properties in casino accounting

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

After filling out an application you will be asked to finish up with a series of questions, then they call you in for an in person interview, they ask you a series of questions, just very basic (how you faced trouble etc.) and then drug test, and then the training for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the MGM company and it's culture, what do you like about it?   Answer Question

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

I had an interview at Aria Resort for cocktail waitress. I was able to describe my qualities as well as my downfalls.

Interview Questions

• most difficut question was when asked what is the garnish for a cosmopolitan.   1 Answer

Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online for the job, which was listed on-call, and unexpectedly received an email a few months (!) later for an invitation to interview a week later. The woman who interviewed me is a manager of the department and we hit it off really well, so I lucked out. Had to take drug test following day. A week later I was offered the position via phone call. Questions were basic, like describe 3 traits that are important to you and why/how would your friends describe you/what you did/didn't enjoy about your last position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. In fact, I didn't even know the hourly until I came to officially sign on as an employee. Partly my fault, I should've asked when they offered the job. But it was such an obstacle course getting a job there it didn't really matter.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2012.

Interview

well executed, streamline processing, well organized. I went in to the hiring center, was greeted initially and given paperwork to fill out. Then my name was called and I went for a prescreening with my documents. Then I was called for an interview which was very quick and non threatening.

Interview Questions

• They asked me specific menu questions and how I would prepare a menu item   1 Answer

PBX Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ARIA Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

The best interview. I didn't feel pressured or anything. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Down to earth.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question