ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a standard process. I started with a phone interview with the director of the group. That led to a second, face-to-face interview with a group of colleagues in the Cambridge office. The VP of the group was not able to meet with me, but called me later that evening.

A minor criticism was with the long length of time it took from the interview, to being given an offer. The interview was in late December, before the holidays, and their office was closed during the last week in December (between Christmas and New Years). My offer was not given until after 2 weeks in January.

Interview Questions

• There was a lot of curiosity with regards to the indirect career path that led me to this job.   1 Answer

Senior Manager _ Technical Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard. 5 hrs, with a lunch break/interview. Met the team, and adjoining department's team. Everyone seemed a little over worked but I still knew the company has a reputation for recognizing hard work in the form of quick promos.

Drug Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phine interview with hiring manager and then in-person interview with multiple team members. Pre-screened by internal recruiter first. All interviews scheduled within a short time. Recruiter call lasts upto 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience with meeting case processing timelines.   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you saw someone not complying to the SOPs, how would you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Why are you considering leaving your current position?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

There were several phone interviews and one on one interviews with different departments. This included interviews with the Head of Human Resources, Manager of IT, and Facilities Services staff. I was informed about a week later that I got the contract. A PO was established and I was always paid on time.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

They are extremely efficient. I sent a resume and received an email inquiry within a few days and then had a phone screen with HR and then the hiring manager, then an in-person interview with colleagues all within a very few working days. They were all intelligent, well-prepared and very pleasant.

The most difficult aspect of the process was the expectation that after a 1-hour phone screen and several interviews I would still have enough questions to drive additional interviews. Every interviewer was very insistent on making sure we started with my questions (of which there were few after a lengthy phone screen and the first couple of interviews). They did not leave time to ask me anything, which almost felt like they were not really interested in learning what I had to offer. They also had difficulty answering questions about their expectations, which was not their fault as the job role was somewhat fluid, but it did make the job of asking questions somewhat harder.