ARS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ARS

2.4

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ARS (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Very Poor interviewer does not care about the company

Bad reviews of company

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ARS (Irving, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Short and easy very interesting but I left with a positive vibe and with a job offer. I'm looking forward in working with the company.I have a good feeling that I will do my best with the company and everything else will work out. Thank you ars for giving me a chance. I'm going to take it and run with it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS (Escondido, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Answered questions to see if you are willing to work in the collections industry and deal with angry clients on the phone. Typing tes with 25 wpm minimum. An automated verbal test over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to speak with angry people on the phone continually?   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARS (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

first there is a phone interview then a in person interview. there is a background and drug test. they ask you what your goals are and how motavated are you to make money.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was a good experience. if you let them know how motavated you are in making money, you will be able to negotioate with them.

Installer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARS.

Interview

promises the world but doesn't keep word. They tell you how great the company is when its not. Tell you that its going to be busy in the summer season when its not going to be.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work sundays.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

talked on the phone with manager. said to come in the next day and meet face to face. offered the position at the end of the meeting

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Sales Interview

Interview

did two interviews. one with hr and one with general manager. during the second interview they offered me on the spot. 12 dollars an hour plus commission. they were nice and what they told me it was going to be like is exactly what it was like which was nice

Interview Questions

• about my sales experience and if i was comfortable approaching people in person   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARS.

Interview

Easy not hard to pass- if u can walk you can get hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only took one interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ARS (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was slow but payed well so be patient. Great opportunity to grow from within company. Most people are nice but not all. With a great attitude you will go far. Select job title closely your pay will be based on this.

Service Representative Interview

Interview

Eay intervie basic questions nothing abnormal from other interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences that are related to this position.   Answer Question