ASDA Home Shopping Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASDA Home Shopping Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.3

Home Shopping Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASDA.

Interview

Easy to join, simple online assesment then a interview which was just a induction day, then i had the job, then a few days later in the van and was on my own

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ASDA

Home Shopping Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASDA (Stevenage, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Short, simple interview, and online test which is a bit harder. It was very informal and easy to get this job, despite having no delivering experience. The manager even helped on some of the online questions, but then actually got some wrong himself.

Home Shopping Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton-on-Tees, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASDA (Stockton-on-Tees, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

Asda has an online recruitment website which it now uses, and does not issue application forms anymore. If you pass the initial papersift, you are invited to an 'Asda Magic' day where you take part in a group screening.
    In the group screening, you have several tasks to complete such as pairing with another candidate and you have to explain your background to them in 30 seconds. After that, there is a group exercise, such as building a tower out of balloons. This tests your ability to work as part of a team, and your ability to be a leader as well. You will then go onto the shop floor to 'Have a go' where you are expected to interact with the customer. This lasts about 20 minutes, and is comparable to slave labour.
    If you are successful at this point, you are invited to an interview. The interview will normally take place in a small secluded room, and the interview can be quite intimidating. The manager conducting the interview will take your uniform sizing at this point, and may or may not tell you if you have been successful or not.

Interview Questions

• The interview can be quite intimidating, and the manager conducting the interview will ask questions where you will have to answer with life experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiating. Asda is a company that tells you how it is and expects you to like it, or leave. Managers within the company are not afraid to tell you where the door is.