ASG Technologies Field Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASG Technologies Field Account Executive Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASG Technologies.

Interview

1. Contacted by ASG recruiter, phone interview with her about my sales stats, 2. Phone interview with hiring manager, 3. face-to-face with hiring manager, 4. Phone interview with VP of sales, 5. Another fact-to-face with hiring manager including a role play, 6. Phone calls with two top reps. 7. back ground and reference check, 8. Offer letter.

In all, it was about a two week process.

Interview Questions

• I was presented with a brief scenario and asked to role play and get invited by the customer to present a product in a follow-up meeting. (f you can't do this, you shouldn't be in sales). It's a pretty easy test of skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASG Technologies in February 2013.

Interview

Moderate difficulty with a phone screening, met with the RVP and a phone call with the AVP. There's a 7 or 8 question profile about your background on the application. Also, the background check is very thorough - employment history, income verification, credit check, and driving record.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience with a negative customer situation and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. The compensation plan is standard and non-negotiable.

Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASG Technologies (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

Intial phone screen with corporate recruiter, then with the hiring manager, then with area vice president followed by offer and acceptance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - it was a standard offer for all new field sales hires.