ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Senior IT Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

1 Interview Review

Senior IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (Trevose, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for a posted position I saw in careerbuilder. One week later I was contacted by email from HR requesting a time to have a phone interview. I replied with my time schedule. The phone interview was about 20 minutes. The standard questions were asked such as why was I leaving my current employer. What were my job duties. What I liked best and least about my current employer. We discuss all of my past jobs on my resume. We discuss my experience and education and how it applied to the job I was applying for. She asked why did I want to work for ASI and what did I know about the company. After that interview I had four other interviews. I interviewed with my IT manager, the systems administrator, the IT director and the IT vice president and they all wanted to know about my job history, work experience and they thoroughly drilled on my troubleshooting methods. The whole interviewing process took about three weeks. After the last interview it took them three days to call me to let me know that I got the position. We talked about the salary and the position title and they gave me what i asked for plus four bonus's throughout the year. When I walked into ASI I immediately felt a good vibe. Everyone spoke to me and all were very friendly. I was given a tour and most of the people I saw seemed to be happy and hardworking. There was plenty of parking. Starbucks was on site and a cafeteria with hot and cold food served. They even had a daycare for its employee's. The day I started working I received all the tools I needed for the job...cellphone, laptop, computer and office supplies.

Interview Questions

• How do I personally keep abreast of the current technology.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasant and accommodating. Only one conversation was needed.