ASI System Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

DO. NOT. WASTE. YOUR. TIME. This company is the most unprofessional company I have EVER dealt with. They reached out through linkedin and invited me into an inperson interview after a phone screen. They kept me waiting in an office for TWO HOURS where I heard other employees on phone calls that were speaking as if they had literally 0 education. "oh well how bout we fix that lemme see whats goin' on, thats crazy that it happened." ......... Then they came in to what I thought was get me for the interview and a woman with hot pink hair who spoke also like she was in a diner rather than a business setting said "hey um they aren't in the office right now, can you come back tomorrow?" With 0 reasoning or explanation as to why I was just sitting there for TWO HOURS to meet with someone who was not in the building.
    I got her business card after I asked twice for it.. I get on the subway to go back to my apartment and I get a call from the same lady, "um hey um yeah can you maybe come back in about 1 hour?" As I am already headed home and still no apology or explanation as to why this was rescheduled. 100% the most unprofessional place, they will hire anyone who can speak on the phone.

Field Installer/ Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ASI System Integration in February 2017.

Interview

I was sent by my school for a job as a computer technician which required previous experience, I was ask a couple of questions on what I knew about Computer systems and networks and my experience. Of course I didn't get the job, because I didn't have enough experience. But I got a call for an internship as a Field Installer for ASI and that's how it went.

Interview Questions

• "What are operating systems are you familiar with?"   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Arrived on-time, was asked to wait (8 Minutes) until she gave information to Receptionist for the day. She complained about not having coffee, had to come in to put out fires, then discovered her parents' sued my company when she had an accident and was awarded a great sum. Very unprofessional interview.

Interview Questions

• This was not a difficult question- however, to me deemed unnecessary: "Describe three adjectives about yourself?"   2 Answers

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy, they will pretty much hire anyone as sad as this may sound. They are not selective on who they hire . If you're willing to take cheap pay then you got the job. Don't settle for less unless you really need the job

Interview Questions

ASI System Integration Response

Apr 28, 2017 – Director, Business Development and Marketing

ASI is an equal opportunity employer. We are open to a variety of experience levels, from entry to experienced. We cannot hire everyone that we interview, but seek proactive, intelligent, and... More

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Was called initially by Recruiter. She was very friendly and professional. I meet with senior Sales Management and was offered a position shortly after. I accepted and was boarded within 1 week. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• What was my Sales Quota at my previous employer and did I reach my goal?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASI System Integration.

Interview

Questions to see who you are and your technical skills.

Negotiation

No negotiation, once you gain certifications and pass through training. You are entitled to an increase in pay.

Apr 28, 2017 – Director, Business Development and Marketing

ASI trains and certifies our employees, a major differentiation from other employers in the industry. Increases are performance based.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen led to a onsite interview visit a few weeks later. I expressed my concern with the geographically undesirable office on the phone. The local sales manage was very approachable and we knew make of the same people. Again, It came down to the location (90 minute drive on a good day.) Then the VP from New York started the bad cop routine and was berating my success (My current position is VERY challenging) and seemed to be teeing up a low ball offer. I sent them both an email with my concerns: work life balance poor with hours spent in traffic, 10K annual miles $8-10K in unrecoverable commuting expenses. I reiterated my concerns and that i'd need substantial compensation to make it worth my while and i haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• How are you doing against quota?   1 Answer

Apr 28, 2017 – Director, Business Development and Marketing

Thanks for interviewing with us! Job offers and job acceptance require a mutual fit between the organization and the candidate.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASI System Integration (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Extremely unreliable, interviewee's questions were basically not even related to the job position. Seemed unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, the people asking the questions seemed like they weren't too bright.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was no negotiation, its either accept what they are offering or on to the next candidate.

Apr 28, 2017 – Director, Business Development and Marketing

ASI chooses specific questions to ask candidates for a purpose potentially unknown to a candidate. We assess every candidate from a 360 degree vantage point; our questions have varying levels of... More

Field Tech Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASI System Integration in April 2013.

Interview

They will train you at their Long Island location. The interview is not that difficult, very unprofessional. They know you will leave in 6 months.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question, Can you start, do you have any certifications?   Answer Question

Very low wage.

Apr 28, 2017 – Director, Business Development and Marketing

Difficult questions are not the bar for a successful interview, especially for an entry level position right out of school.

Hardware Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASI System Integration in March 2013.

Interview

The process was rushed and unorganized. It was like the people doing the hiring doesn't have a clue about what they need for the positions that they are hiring for.

Interview Questions

ASI System Integration Response

Apr 28, 2017 – Director, Business Development and Marketing

ASI interviews for specific skill sets; if we do not see those skills in a candidate, we will not prolong the interview time.