ASML Interview Questions in Connecticut | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.7

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received email from HR one week later to schedule a phone interview. Had 1 phone with HR, another phone with hiring manager few weeks later and was called on-site after a month. Very slow to respond. On-site was with 6 people one after the other. Questions about my experience and how it will relate to the job. Its been 2 months and havent heard back since. Called for updates but received none. Very unprofessional. Even if they do not select me, they should have the courtesy to give a straight answer when called for updates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led a team, Tell me your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASML (Stamford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

First Telephonic screening and later if selected called for face to face interview. Questions are basic C, C++, Socket programming. Three people take face to face interview, were each person will do for 30min. Also some questions are also from project did.

Business Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

Got the interview through Monster recruiting (got a phone screen rather than me applying for it through website). Filled out online application then HR contact scheduled interviews. Met with a variety of people from Finance to General Manager/VP. Was a little confusing in that it seemed like they were trying to push me to one position over another depending who I talked to in my interview. Interviewers were personable though I could tell that the main person (VP/GM) wanted someone with industry experience. Also, add an extra half hour to your commute over there as the routes sometimes get unexpectedly congested even in the middle of the day; such is the traffic into that area (Wilton, CT).