ASML Design Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASML Design Engineer I Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASML.

Interview

Recruiter called me and told me about the position said they would set up interviews for that week. Phone interviewed with four different people in different mechanical groups. Connected with one of the interviewers and ended being hired. be hired does require all people to interview view to agree so you do have to try on all the interviews

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and theory based.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ASML

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in April 2010.

Interview

Inefficient and clumsy. Perhaps for a more advanced position such as analysis or research engineer the process may have moved quicker. As per most HR organizations these days they force you to make the first statement on salary. They are at least pleasant and provided a challenging interview in the technical sense. However, the actual job did not use any technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Several detailed questions about vibration analysis and kinematics. These were difficult, and while somewhat expectable; they had no relationship to the ultimate job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

First salary request was accepted immediately. This leads me to believe asking for more and entering a negotiation phase would have been more beneficial.

Design Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASML.

Interview

Initial communication via phone, followed up with several emails, then finally a couple of more phone calls. Initial phone call was discussed whether I was interested, available, and describing the position. The follow up emails communicated resume, references, examples of previous work, and position details. Then i had an on site interview with the team i would work with. Then a phone call with a recruiter, who communicated all salary and relocation details in follow up calls.

Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Veldhoven (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ASML (Veldhoven (Netherlands)) in July 2012.

Interview

Lengthy and multiple days with many people. There was a in-house day and invited lot of candidate and short listed few through multiple round one to one talk with many people.