ASML Interview Questions in Wilton, CT | Glassdoor

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Optical Sensors and Meteorology Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in June 2017.

Interview

After applied the position for less than 1 week, I get a e-mail notification for further phone interview schedule. It was a nice guy, friendly, ask some basic interview questions like introduce yourself, education and experience etc. While after I mentioned that I am an international student, he told me currently the position is not recruiting OPT student, anyway, it's a neutral experience.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Went through agency then got interviewed after one week. Fours managers/supervisors interviewing at the same time. ASML had strict rules about working with them , lots of paper works, one or two weeks on the background check depend on your situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences? How far do you live from here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

1) HR Screening Interview
    2) Hiring Manager Phone Interview : Questions mainly revolving around resume and situational design problems
    3) Mechanical Architect phone interview : situational design problems comprising for mechanical kinematic design principles and intuitions

Interview Questions

• Details regarding situational engineering problems   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter
    Got a call after a week and scheduled a phone interview
    A week later gave my second phone interview ( which went way better than my first interview )
    Received a call next day from my recruiter with bad news, which I wasn't expecting.
    It was a good learning experience but very disappointed as I thought the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on Cantilever beams, heat transfer and vibrations.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from a reputed Job Agency.
    1. Phone Call, 30 mins , Spoke about my projects, and Co-op/Internship.
    2. Onsite, Met close to 7 people , I had to give a presentation.
    Overall, amazing experience. I loved talking to people who interviewed me.

1. The presentation was all about my work. A group of 8 interviewers were the audience.
    2. Conceptual questions.
    3. MATLAB questions.
    4. Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Since I was confident in the skills and projects I had mentioned on my resume and my linkedin page. I did not find any question to be difficult.   1 Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview takes place with all the team members including senior managers, Will be asked to demonstrate skills and proficiency, Bringing photo id a must for registration at front desk, managers are paged from front desk and they escort you to the interview office, Being on time is very valued.

Interview Questions

• Experience with Excel,
      Experience with Business Objects and SAP
      Other Engineering tools   Answer Question

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received email from HR one week later to schedule a phone interview. Had 1 phone with HR, another phone with hiring manager few weeks later and was called on-site after a month. Very slow to respond. On-site was with 6 people one after the other. Questions about my experience and how it will relate to the job. Its been 2 months and havent heard back since. Called for updates but received none. Very unprofessional. Even if they do not select me, they should have the courtesy to give a straight answer when called for updates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led a team, Tell me your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT).

Interview

Had a phone interview, then flew in for face to face interview. Was on casual Friday. I was the only person in suit while everyone else was not. Was very relax interview since it was casual Friday. Hard questions though...

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

1. approached by recruiter on phone;
    2. phone interview to ask about your experience with some technical questions.
    3. 11 rounds of one-to-one on-site interview. Mainly are personality and technical questions.
    4. One hour presentation to present your work as a student and in previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Here is the optical system as shown in the blackboard that shows up ghost images. Could you please provide me three methods to eliminate these ghost images?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASML (Wilton, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed as a contractor. I had two interviews with my boss and his boss. Both were around 45 min over the phone. I knew that I got the position the next morning after my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Very technical and detailed oriented. Give me an example of design project that you worked on and talk about it. I got drilled on specific things related to the project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation