ASMO North Carolina Interview Questions in Statesville, NC | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASMO North Carolina

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Costing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASMO North Carolina (Statesville, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I had two in-person interviews. First with the department manager and assistant manager, then with the department manager and the general manager of the group that included my to-be department. The interviews both lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in manufacturing and how I would fit into their department.   Answer Question

Packaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASMO North Carolina (Statesville, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

They butter you up trying to gauge the personality. They blatantly lie about how great things are, and the real face is revealed after you accept the job. They wouldn't negotiate salary. Take it or leave it style.

I think my sense of humor got me in the door more than my overall experience & true qualifications. I was hoping my skills would gain me quick recognition as a new up comer, however, I'm often overlooked & undervalued. Raises are a joke, even though I've saved the company million or more so far, I've gotten no real recognition. Just told reduce more next year. Any other place would give a percentage of the savings as a bonus; they just pocket it.

Interview Questions

• What am I hoping to achieve at their company?   1 Answer