ASSA ABLOY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Richardson, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview almost six weeks after online application via job board (no way to apply on their company website). Face to face interview was scheduled for the next week and then rescheduled. At the conclusion of the in person interview, I was told I would receive word back within three days but was never contacted. Phone follow-ups ignored. Radio silence.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY.

Interview

it was a good experience, the interview process took 40 mins, was interview by two person. The whole process took like 2 weeks. I was offered the job. Interview was very technical, no hr type questions.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very easy and relaxed.

1. Applied online.
    2. Received email from HR manager to schedule an on-site interview with the hiring manager.
    3. On-site interview and tour of building with hiring manager.
    4. Email from HR manager for 2nd on-site interview with VP of Operations and 2 peers from engineer and design group.
    5. Second on-site panel interview with fellow peers and VP of Operations.
    6. Received offer within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions and technical related to manufacturing and as an engineer how I think and solve different problems or challenges.   Answer Question

Received better offer from another employer .

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I went in to the manager's office. She let the other assistant go as I walked in the door. I was called by the staffing agency and told that they needed me to go in quickly. I showed up at the company, and the HR manager took me into her office. I'm not sure exactly what happened with the other lady. I just know that she was gone when I went to the desk to start working.

Electronic Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

It took way too long. The engineers were great and really did their due diligence and asked challenging questions. The HR process was dismal. Not relevant or effective. There was an initial phone screen and two onsite meetings. One with the team and one with HR. It was a bipolar experience to say the least.

Interview Questions

Zero communication from HR beyond the initial verbal offer from the hiring manager. He was a good guy. I could tell he was frustrated. The offer letter came two weeks after I started with a different company which was 5 weeks after my last interview. Epic!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY in June 2014.

Interview

Applied though Linked-In recruiter. Interview process from start of application to interview was 20days. Took another 3weeks without a response from them on whether moving forward. I made their decision easy by removing myself from further consideration. If a company cannot give a response to a potential employee, I wonder how responsive is management to answer real hard questions?!

Senior Manager - Field Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Received a phone interview from HR, and then met with the Director of Operations, North American Product Manager, and the Company President, over a period of about 3 weeks. Phone interviews were conducted with HR and the rest were face-to-face interviews. Overall, the process, while lengthy, we pleasantly enjoyable, with questions directed towards my management style in terms of people and customers.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style like?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was good. The Hiring Manager and Team were knowledgeable and positive however seemed unsure of the position I was interviewing for.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn by a staffing agency. The recruiter used to work for the company and knew the management very well so it was a easy process to get my foot in the door. I worked at a competitor doing the same work and performed really well so the interview process was just a conversation with the supervisor and the hiring manger. I think they were confident in my abilities and just wanted to know if I would work well with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle confrontation with the sales rep if he didn't agree with a decision you made?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Springfield, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

Was given a phone interview after HR person called to make the appointment. The interview went
    very well and was informed by the HR person in California that I would be contacted the following Friday
    or Monday with a decison either way. I was never contacted. In the current economic climate,
    HR managers can be as thoughtless as they desire. If the company had called I would have turned
    down any further interviews on principle. If the company is that poor in the treatment of interviewees
    BEFORE they are even hired, it is fair to assume they will be a terrible work environment if you are hired.