ASSA ABLOY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASSA ABLOY Interview Questions

Interviews at ASSA ABLOY

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY in June 2014.

Interview

Applied though Linked-In recruiter. Interview process from start of application to interview was 20days. Took another 3weeks without a response from them on whether moving forward. I made their decision easy by removing myself from further consideration. If a company cannot give a response to a potential employee, I wonder how responsive is management to answer real hard questions?!

Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in January 2009.

Interview

Rigorous to say the least. The company puts you through your paces and uses a professional recruiting agency.

Negotiation

It was clear and concise. Fair and there was no need for negotiation.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Springfield, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

Was given a phone interview after HR person called to make the appointment. The interview went
    very well and was informed by the HR person in California that I would be contacted the following Friday
    or Monday with a decison either way. I was never contacted. In the current economic climate,
    HR managers can be as thoughtless as they desire. If the company had called I would have turned
    down any further interviews on principle. If the company is that poor in the treatment of interviewees
    BEFORE they are even hired, it is fair to assume they will be a terrible work environment if you are hired.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I went in to the manager's office. She let the other assistant go as I walked in the door. I was called by the staffing agency and told that they needed me to go in quickly. I showed up at the company, and the HR manager took me into her office. I'm not sure exactly what happened with the other lady. I just know that she was gone when I went to the desk to start working.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY.

Interview

it was a good experience, the interview process took 40 mins, was interview by two person. The whole process took like 2 weeks. I was offered the job. Interview was very technical, no hr type questions.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Smooth and professionl process

Interview Questions

• Describe what is supply chain visibility?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

3 phone interviews, 1 in person. I was not able to get any feedback. I was told I made it to the final round, and then radio silence.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (Richardson, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview almost six weeks after online application via job board (no way to apply on their company website). Face to face interview was scheduled for the next week and then rescheduled. At the conclusion of the in person interview, I was told I would receive word back within three days but was never contacted. Phone follow-ups ignored. Radio silence.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screen went well so they brought me in for an in-person interview very quickly. The in-person interview didn't go as well. The manager described the department as "cray-cray" and that turned me off right away. I didn't want to work in another "fire drill" mentality office. The rest of the questions were pretty basic. I didn't get a call back but I don't think it was a good fit for me.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASSA ABLOY (New Haven, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn by a staffing agency. The recruiter used to work for the company and knew the management very well so it was a easy process to get my foot in the door. I worked at a competitor doing the same work and performed really well so the interview process was just a conversation with the supervisor and the hiring manger. I think they were confident in my abilities and just wanted to know if I would work well with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle confrontation with the sales rep if he didn't agree with a decision you made?   Answer Question