ASSURANCE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASSURANCE Interview Questions

Interviews at ASSURANCE

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASSURANCE.

Interview

The initial interview process began online and was follow by a swift and direct phone interview with a hiring manager. The process from applying to the screening happened within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• What was most appealing to you about this position?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASSURANCE.

Interview

Phone Call with the territory manager. He went over what the role is, what is required, what the training is. He asked about my experience, what I was looking for and not looking for. Wanted to make sure it was a good fit and was able to be successful. It was pretty easy and then they sent me the online training and paperwork to finish before training started. Very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Current and past roles, licensing, what I am looking for...   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ASSURANCE (Bellevue, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

One on One Meeting - Where I was able to have my questions answered. Was introduced to the sales energy and was able to see the potential of making income, as well as the future for the industry.

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASSURANCE (Bellevue, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Brief phone call that lasted about 15 minutes. The phone call was very high level, and was focused on your licensing status. You need to be licensed in at least 5 states.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed, and in what states?   1 Answer

Partner Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASSURANCE (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Applied online and received a response very quickly. Had a lovely chat with the hiring manager after which I was invited onsite. The morning of the interview I was informed one of the interviewers, the COO I believe, had a family emergency and had to leave work suddenly. She would reach out within a day once she learned when he would be back. A week goes by with nothing so I reached out. Many weeks go by from there until I hear from the hiring manager that they were not hiring for the role now until after the new year. In January I reached out asking if they have any update, no response. A couple weeks later the position is posted online again.

All in all I felt very disrespected by the way Assurance handled the situation- they clearly were not being considerate of the fact I spent a considerable amount of time and energy preparing for my interview. I would not recommend them if their attitude about interviews reflects their company values.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASSURANCE (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

What kind of insurance license was in force. 4 day in house training. No expectations were identified, no rubrics, or quality evaluation, only if the manager likes you.

Interview Questions

• do you sell life insurance before   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASSURANCE (Raleigh, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

Awesome! I filled out an application and then I received a call o time and we discussed their opportunity and I really liked what i was hearing so I decided to go for it

Interview Questions

• If I was a closer and if I would get licenses in 11 other states besides the one i was licensed in   1 Answer

ML Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ASSURANCE in May 2019.

Interview

Initial high-level screening interview with hiring manager, then onsite. Onsite was a 90 minute code-on-your-own-laptop question, followed by relatively high-level interviews with various team members. My advice for the code question is to make sure to focus on your design patterns and code style. I spent too much time thinking about what might be an optimal solution and that impacted my interview, although I did get wind up getting an offer anyway.

Interview Questions

• Philosophical questions about my views on code design and engineering process   Answer Question

"Health" Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASSURANCE.

Interview

I applied Three times to three separate Health Insurance Sales Postings, Each time i was contacted by a life insurance recruiter instead, Kelly G, Kiersten D and DeAndre B, Each of them said they would forward my info to a Health recruiter and it doesn't seem that any of them actually did.