ASSURANCE Partner Onboarding Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Partner Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASSURANCE (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Applied online and received a response very quickly. Had a lovely chat with the hiring manager after which I was invited onsite. The morning of the interview I was informed one of the interviewers, the COO I believe, had a family emergency and had to leave work suddenly. She would reach out within a day once she learned when he would be back. A week goes by with nothing so I reached out. Many weeks go by from there until I hear from the hiring manager that they were not hiring for the role now until after the new year. In January I reached out asking if they have any update, no response. A couple weeks later the position is posted online again.

All in all I felt very disrespected by the way Assurance handled the situation- they clearly were not being considerate of the fact I spent a considerable amount of time and energy preparing for my interview. I would not recommend them if their attitude about interviews reflects their company values.

Interview Questions