AST Defeasance Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AST Defeasance

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AST Defeasance (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview process was very formal and professional until I was invited to a final round interview with the Director. The Director was rude, disorganized, and late to the interview by 15-20min.

Notably, the company hasn't claimed their profile on Glass-door. Upon reading the other reviews it is easy to see why. Dodged that bullet!

Interview Questions

• What are you future aspirations? What are you seeking out of your next opportunity?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AST Defeasance

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AST Defeasance (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the manager in charge of HR in the NY office followed by a phone interview with the director in LA. After that, I was assigned a short excel and writing test. Then I had two in-person interviews with the director and a couple of the financial analysts. Overall, the people were nice and it was an easy process. However, there was not much room to negotiate salary and it was a lot lower than I expected for a finance position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AST? What are you looking for in a job?   Answer Question