AT&T ATT SALES Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T ATT SALES Representative Interview Questions

2.7

AT&T Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2016.

Interview

Had phone interview waited a week. Just had my interveiw today. went to a other store. 30 minutes away. Arrived 20 minutes early. Brought 3 copies of resume. Talk to doug for interveiw simple questions got.a little personal side conversations about few things like computer programming and other retail Jobs. Very laid back. Tell me about a time you had an angry customer and how did you handle the situation? Took an hour got done with interview then another lady took me to sales floor to explain other questions and how att retail works. Union. Pay. Training. Hear back within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

AT&T Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First it was a behavioral phone interview followed by an in-person interview with a local manager. This was for the AT&T Sales Training program in Atlanta. Once accepted to that program, you then interview with potential managers upon your exit from the training program.

Interview Questions

• Just look up behavioral interview questions to prepare.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Centerville, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Management interviewed me via iPad to test my technical skills. Management expects confidence, personality, and quick responses. I only interviewed once and was chosen for the position. The interview is nothing extreme but you will need to prove your ability to sell by your interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Make sure to stress in your resume any sales experience. Answer the screening questions as if you were the most diligent ambitious and righteous angel, seriously. Just make sure you are consistent with the persona your build since they rephrase the same question several times to trip you up.
    The final interviewer will take notes on your answers. Try to charm the interviewer early on so that he/she fills your answer sheet most favorably. Be patient and give your interviewer the time to write in your answers. The interviewer is not the final decision maker, however. The interviewer sends your answers to HR and they decide.
    The purpose would be to touch on key points during the interview that illuminate yourself in a light that they find desirable. Using professional examples, prove you have traits such as sales skills or integrity, to name a few. Make them up if you have to, just make sure you would believe them yourself, and you can deliver these stories without flinching at your own lies. This is what sales is sometimes about.
    Study the AT&T call flow, use that during the sales simulation. First greeting, then the building empathy and report using something personal. After that you tackle the problem given in the simulation simply by saying you will have whatever appropriate department handle the issue, use whatever information available then to offer a service solving or related to the issue. It is important to mention "bundling services" will save money. The interviewer will likely object, then you make a counter, offering something a little cheaper. Whether they accept or decline or if you're frisky enough to offer something else, you finish off by asking if there is anything else you can help with. Then say thank you, have a swell day.
    Chit chat with the interviewer in the elevator and down the hall, but realize you're still being judged.
    Be a person that the interviewer would like to have as an employee of his, while not upstaging or being pretentious giving your examples. Find that balance, and you have mastered sales and office politics.

Interview Questions

• Study all types of sales and call center interview questions.   1 Answer

They did not offer part-time at call center.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I got a call by Hr setting up my interview with the hiring manager. It was real easy, I prayed and left everything in Gods hands! I was myself and every question that he asked I answered with honesty! There is no reason to lie

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process evaluates your appearance and articulation. You pass these and a back ground check and your hired. There is extensive training and role play in overcoming the objections of potential customers.

Interview Questions

• How do you make people choose a product they don't want.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations. I consider myself a salesman. 100% commission was dressed as a really great living. That would be true if 20% of the people prospected would accept.

ATT SALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Amarillo, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Online application - online testing - another online test - phone interview - another phone interview - in person interview - real job preview -

Waiting on offer process described above took about a month. If you are starving I would keep applying to other places and quit if you get this. I (thankfully) really want this job and am in a position at least for now where I can wait (for a little bit :)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a suggestion or change that was acknowledged and if you were rewarded and how?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Several interviews including an initial group interview at an open house which was posted in the Star-telegram newspaper. Followed by phone interview, then telephone role play. Each step of interview process was simple. A study packet was given out during the group interview in case you were selected to come back for a telephone role play.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult irate customer   1 Answer