AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

30 minute interview. They asked me the usual questions. Wanted to know if I was a hunter or farmer. Met with other reps in the office to get a feel for the team. Was asked some technical questions. They basically asked questions from a script and wrote down my answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone screen, 1:1 with hiring manager followed by 1:1 with Director to go over 30/60/90 day action plan. Background check, drug test, competency exercise are part of the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

This is a super weird process. You never meet anyone in person, never get to meet the people you are going to be working with, and only skype with HR. The final stage is a scenario via video conference where you roleplay trying to help customers. It's not hard but I can't help but say that this was not reflective of the program itself at all.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

submitted application online with employee referral, completed a first round interview with a recruiter about a week later, and completed a final round interview via computer with role play/customer scenarios; asked the basic questions that are asked in any interview

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is demanding a refund for services that were never provided to them?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume (depending on the job you are applying for), you may be required to take an online screening assessment. If you successfully complete the screening process, you will be contacted by a company recruiter. If you are successful with the recruiter, you will be scheduled with the hiring manager and a few others in the organization.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any specifics but be prepared to answer complex sales experiences.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

in person interview with several people. received a phone call soon after that i was hired and started training right away. it was not a difficult interview process. majority of the question asked were plain and easy to answer. if you know mobile you can land it easily

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that I met at a job fair. I was then instructed to complete the online application on the AT&T website. After my recruiter found my resume I was then given a behavioral test, once I passed I was given a face to face interview. Once that was completed I was given a role play that was an hour long. The role play was someone calling and pretending to be an agree customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation on pay. You can only negotiate the time you start the program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Sunrise, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a very fair process. I met with the sales manager and answered a few behaviorl type questions, and was asked to give examples of a challenge I overcame and a time when I worked well in a team environment.

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

applied through HR one stop, Received a call for a phone interview then a call back for a face to face interview and presentation-

The day of the interview you will do a panel interview. They have already lined up their favorite prospects from the phone calls so the earlier your interview time the better. (If you landed a later interview not to worry, the face to face is the time to display your talent) they will ask you HR questions following the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Result) Then ask you to present your prepared presentation. After that i was called back about 3 days later for the final interview with the Director of sales. That interview was alot more layed back and informative about expectations.

the decision process after that took about another 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• Q: Name an instance where you had a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation. what was the end result?

Q: what if you saw a co worker taking supplies, would you confront them or report to a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Typically 3-4 step interview process. It's your basic sales interview. Google sales interview questions and be able to answer them all confidently and you'll be fine. Sales interviews are about confidence levels not correct answers. Just as sales itself.