AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

You are prescreened through the phone and then set up for the actual interview. In this interview you will meet with one or two managers. They will ask you questions about your career and your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty closing a deal, how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

30 minute interview. They asked me the usual questions. Wanted to know if I was a hunter or farmer. Met with other reps in the office to get a feel for the team. Was asked some technical questions. They basically asked questions from a script and wrote down my answers.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

submitted application online with employee referral, completed a first round interview with a recruiter about a week later, and completed a final round interview via computer with role play/customer scenarios; asked the basic questions that are asked in any interview

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is demanding a refund for services that were never provided to them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online for the Chicago position. Two days later, I received an email to take skills test downtown Chicago. I passed test then had a 1:1 interview a week later. I received a follow up email stating I received an offer but never heard from HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time, where you had to deal with an irate customer? How did you solve the problem?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest strength?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2009.

Interview

don't remember entire process, had initial interview to pre screen, then skills assessment and role play test and then another interview followed by the job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2009.

Interview

AE Assessment/role play

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer request to lower my bill?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (New Rochelle, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

3 round interviews. You have to pass an assessment test that will prove your sales skills. Dress professional and make sure you answer all of your questions with an ending question for them.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose us from other companies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Very thorough interview process including a two day assessment, phone interview, one on one interview, then a group interview. Then the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why is the most important thing you would improve about yourself and how would you do it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. There was a base salary plus commission. The benefits are very good especially the health care coverage and tuition reimbursement plan.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that I met at a job fair. I was then instructed to complete the online application on the AT&T website. After my recruiter found my resume I was then given a behavioral test, once I passed I was given a face to face interview. Once that was completed I was given a role play that was an hour long. The role play was someone calling and pretending to be an agree customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation on pay. You can only negotiate the time you start the program.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

in person interview with several people. received a phone call soon after that i was hired and started training right away. it was not a difficult interview process. majority of the question asked were plain and easy to answer. if you know mobile you can land it easily