AT&T Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Lots of standard questions after a phone call with HR. There was nothing special that would make them stand out as good interview questions. Not sure why they were so lazy.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview took a few weeks but I had to wait on one manager to return from vacation after coming in a week for the first set of interviews. Once the final interviews were completed I was asked to return for the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you had to work with a co-worker who was dishonest   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews, one with regional managers and one with regional vice president. It took about 3 weeks for the entire process to offer letter. I was a referral so I think the process might have been shorter than normal.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too hard, want to know about your technical knowledge and level of sales skills.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Don't work here. Things change constantly, your role, your accounts, your manager, the product you sell. It's a complete poop show. Go work in software, nobody works in telecom anymore unless you are an aging dinasore

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

You are pre-screened by a recruiter and brought in for face-to-face interview. Once hired, you go through training requiring your to memorize a two page scrip. There is a test you need to pass and group presentation panel to actually secured your place on the team. Thereafter, its very similar to survivor contest as you watch your team member get voted off one-by-one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Cleveland, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

Very formal and regimented. They definitely have a process in place that they stick to. At times they actually tried to talk you out of the job in hopes that you would cave if you didn't think you were up to the task. The actual description of the past success of reps in the same territory was not given when asked. Ultimately I feel I didn't have enough experience dealing with the size customers that this job required.

Interview Questions

• If you were driving down a freeway and saw a dog walking on the side of the road, what would you do?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard and behavioral in the first interview and the second (last interview) was a 45 minute sales call with a sales manager in Dallas. The sales call was kind of challenging and the interviewer was cold, with not a lot of help.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I was asked several sales related questions, which I expected, but then asked if I liked my current boss and why, which was odd. I explained what I liked then I was asked what I didn’t like, again odd.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews in total. I first talked on the phone with HR Recruiter. Then my second interview was with hiring Manager. My third or last interview was with the Director. The entire process took approximately 6 weeks. Negotiation on salary took the longest. It was almost 2 weeks process to be approved.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Toledo, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume, one phone interview with a recruiter and one face to face with a manager which took place at a Denny's. I was to replace a person who was being fired so the whole experience seemed very covert. The manager spent quite a bit of time complaining about the current employee but I used that to my advantage in the interview as what not to say or do.