AT&T Interview Questions in Annapolis, MD | Glassdoor

AT&T Interview Questions in Annapolis, MD

3.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Annapolis, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had initial telephone screen within a week, then went for in-person interview. Also had to take online personality assessment. Overall, it was pretty average. Got two automated messages after the interview, one that I was selected to move on to the next interview and then one that said I was removed from further consideration.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Principal Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Annapolis, MD) in December 2009.

Interview

Spen several days preparing for the interview - they flew me in and out in the same day. I paid for my flight there and back, and they reimbursed me - but this was for one of their acquisition companies.

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to aproach system downtime, when several servers or SAN systems are down?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, and it didn't take very long. I accepted a salary cut, but the positon I had wanted.