AT&T Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Buried Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

A room with about 15 other individuals then you get called one by one into a separate room for interview with 2 supervisors. I don't think it was fair the way it was handled. they were hiring for multiple locations but only had the managers interviewing for their particular location

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Started as a contractor. 1st interview was with contracting company. Within the same week, I was sent to AT&T to talk to the hiring manager. Interview at AT&T was 1-1. Questions were standard. Experience was main focus. By the next week, I was called by the contracting firm and told that I had the job.

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview initally and then an in person interview. Process was expedited because need to fill position. People were friendly and courteous and made a favorable impression. Seems that corporate jobs are different than authorized dealer jobs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your experience doing this job. What are the first things you would do on the job? What are you afraid of? Treat interview like a sales call and sell yourself.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call first and then a webinar interview through webcam. Once completed about 3 days I was called for an offer and then guided through the process of drug screening and background. I had to fill out a background application online through docusign. It was a very easy and exciting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when. the out come was very satusfying.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phase one was a 1:1 interview with the store manager, this was to get to know me a little bit and to see how I processed information. I was expected to bring a 30-60-90 day action plan with me, and to have based on the store's performance over the previous 6 months. I was expected to be able to speak to the numbers and explain where I felt there were areas for opportunity.

Phase two was a panel interview with 4 store managers sitting across from me. This was less about analysis of information and presentation than it was about understanding me, my motivations and my decision making process. They wanted to be sure that I had reasonably sound judgement and that I could plan effectively. They also paid close attention to my communication style and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Which is more important, listening skills or communication skills.   1 Answer

AT&Amp; T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Marietta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I got an email asking a few questions. Then I was given an interview date. I interviewed with the regional hiring manager over the phone. He thought I;d be a good match, so he had me interview with the store managers. I feel like that went well too. Just waiting on a call back now.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They ask the standard call center interview questions, when they ask you are you ok and adaptable to change...they mean it. It was pretty standard based on the interview questions that were asked. What did you do in a particular situation to gauge your reaction to customer type of questions.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Took assessment then was emailed from recruiter about a phone screen. Completed phone screen then was setup for in person interview with hiring manager after that was asked if could do interview with a store manager the same day. Store manager asked questions about why I wanted to work for the company and took me on a tour of the store then set me up with a current consultant. I was told that I had passed both interviews and would be contacted within a few weeks for the next steps in the process

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email by the hiring manager for an interview. I received a tour of the facility after my interview and the hiring manager stayed in contact with me until a final decision was made. He emailed and called during the interview process to let me know that I was one of the top picks and emailed me to let me know that they selected someone else.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was approximately 30 minutes long and was asked at the end of the interview if I was interested in coming into the office for a face-to-face interview. A 2nd interview was scheduled. The interview was relatively informal. It was just me and my supervisor for the majority of it. A couple employees from his team were also given the opportunity to ask me some questions as well. I heard back regarding the offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Would you create learning materials differently for a 75 year old vs a 25 year old? Explain.   1 Answer