AT&T Interview Questions in Bothell, WA | Glassdoor

2.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It was a group interview with 6-8 test managers who went around the room 1 by 1 asking me questions. Repeated this about 5x around. Questions seemed to be grouped areas, 1 Personal background. 2 Specifics about experience 3. Management Process questions. 4. Technical Skills 5. How I would build a team

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter agency contacted me, I had one interview with the agency rep.
    then I had one interview with two upper level employee at AT&T.Later I realize this is a Blaming/disposing position, therefore there were no technical question. they liked me right a way and send me offer letter very next day.

Interview Questions

• No technical question, General question about how do I handle different situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiation, the recruiter set everything for me.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Standard questions, met with the interviewer, asked questions of specific situations and how I handled it. Asked about a time a customer upset me and how I handled the situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sell youself, appear confident like they would be losing a great employee for not hiring you.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It was a regular interview with the questions such as tell me about yourself and others like that. Interviewer was very easy going and I had a good experience, moved to the next hiring process the next day with a conditional offer, from the recruiter and was promised a employment based on a background check and drug screen.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Take you on a tour around the building then take you to a room and ask a few questions about customer exp, (they don't care if you can realize there issue mainly want to make sure you can provide and effortlessly exp) after you show you can handle the customer in difficult situations then they will let you know the interview is over as ask if you have questions and if not you done.

Interview Questions

• How have you delt with an upset customer and relive the issue?   1 Answer

Senior UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview + 1 onsite interview. I had a phone screen with some average difficulties questions. After phone screen, I have been invited to an onsite interview where all team members including Unix admins, dba's, technical arcitects and windows admins were present.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It was very long process because they thoroughly digest every resume' they receive especially if the applicant has AT&T experience.

Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I started with a one on one interview to test my skills and knowledge of User Experience Design. When they qualified me as being a good candidate, I was brought back for an group interview.

Senior Web Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

In person with 3 people and one on conference call. Interviewers were very personable and eager to hear my questions and provide objective answers. I can't say if the following is for every interview but it felt more like a conversation between potential colleagues than a drill session to see if I could hang.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former employer?   1 Answer

Customer Appeals Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

I sat in a conference room with the manager and project manager as well as a trusted employee and was asked a standard set of questions about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer