AT&T Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

3.1

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I was e-mailed by AT&T to complete a sales assessment exam within the next 48 hours. I completed my assessment and was contacted by a recruiter to set a time for a FaceTime interview. Interview was semi stressful because it was hard to read the recruiters body language. He asked me to sell him on my university and my hometown. Then he asked me to sell him on Atlanta, followed up by asking why he would choose Little Rock over Atlanta. They are looking to make sure you ask good questions not know your facts per say. Ask questions like "What are you looking for in a city?" as opposed to "ABC has great public schools or local foods." My interview was on a Friday and they called me back on Monday to schedule my final interview. The final interview is split between two periods. First you have 30 minutes on a portal(website) they provide to study and learn the information about what AT&T offers, how to answer the phone, and a customer log. After the 30 minutes you will receive a phone call from a blocked number. This will be your first customer, you can keep the portal open during the calls so if you forgot to write something down you can still look it up. They are looking for someone who is upbeat and kind. One customer will be upset because something isn't right with their service, the other will be a small business owner looking to upgrade or become a new customer. I felt really bad about both calls but they called me on Monday and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Sell me on your hometown? Sell me on your hometown over Atlanta?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Pretty General. Online application, followed by an initial phone screening, then a skype interview and scenario based interview. Scenarios dealt with "customers" and how you handled happy and unhappy customers. It really is not a difficult process because they are hiring people straight out of college. Have ideas in your head as to different answers to general behavioral interview questions. Recruiters are incredibly helpful at tailoring the process timeline to your needs. Whether you want to quickly progress through it in a couple of weeks or draw it out, they can help you achieve this.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview type questions. Why you chose your school (seeing how you sell it), etc.   Answer Question

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

it was a multiple step process: online personality test, phone interview, and then a role play assessment. the steps leading up to the assessment were not bad but the assessment itself was a bit nerve wracking. the process didn't take too long but make sure you watch the video because you will get asked questions during your interview.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with business to business?   1 Answer
    • what do you know about the program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was an 88 question online assessment on how you view yourself and then there was a skype behavioral interview that asked basic questions on past work experience and how you handled certain situations. Then a role play assessment where you are given information to study and proceed to two different sales situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you turn a negative experience into a positive one.   Answer Question

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2015.

Interview

I applied October 2015 through a career fair at my university. AT&T did not get back to me until early December. I had a skills assessment, online informational session about the program, a video conference interview with a recruiter, and finally a role play. None of these are too difficult with proper preparation.

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2015.

Interview

1st round was a recruiter/screening. A lot of previous experience questions and behavioral based questions. 2nd round is another interview and an assesment. 3rd interview is a role play assessment where you get 30 mins to research documents and then talk to two representatives who pretend to be a prospective customer and an upset client.

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward interviewing process. The first step in the process is to complete an 88 question survey which will determine if you will fit well with the position. Then you attend an online session--make sure to take notes about the program, because you will be asked information about it in the next section of the process. Then there is the initial contact with the interviewer--where a behavioral based interview will be conducted. During that interview you will be asked a ton of behavior questions, which you can mostly find on this website. The final process is a Role-Play conducted by a third party, which is the hardest part. Then the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

After your resume is accepted you take the personality assessment test. The test consists roughly 70 questions, then you will be asked to participate an online conference or watch an info session recording. You will be scheduled with an interview of basic behavioral questions and the interviewer will ask what you learned from the info session.

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2015.

Interview

The first round of the interview starts with a pre-assessment test which evaluates your skills and the way you would respond in certain situations. About 80 multiple choice questions. Second round is a video interview. Unfortunately, the interviewers program wasn't working so we were forced to do it over the phone. We didn't talk at all about my resume and instead he asked situational questions about how you would respond under pressure. The third round of interviews consist of a mock sale where you must deal with an angry customer whom the interviewer portrays and try to up-sell another customer. Prior to the mock sale, you are granted access to information about different products and services AT&T provides inorder to help you with the selling. This information is only available 30 minutes prior to the mock sale so study fast!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt like your work load was overwhelming? And how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The first step was an online behavioral test. Answer this honestly and they will decide if you are a good fit for the company culture. The next step was a Skype interview. It consisted of many situational questions that are best answered using personal experiences and anecdotes. Make sure to answer the questions asked and not get off topic. The final step was a virtual situational exam with a study period of 30min and then 2 phone calls with interviewers pretending to be customers. The key is to be honest and relaxed. Do not mislead the customer you are selling to or make any promises you can not keep with the upset customer. Then there was a brief phone call from someone who had completed the BSLDP before and they said to ask them any questions that I still had. After that is offer time!

Interview Questions

• Willing to relocate? Tell me about a time when... Etc.   1 Answer

Wanted to pursue other opportunities.