AT&T Business Sales Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Business Sales Leadership Program Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

Business Leadership Sales Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in February 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview is a simple assessment. This assessment is quite easy if you know the basics of sales. The next step is a Skype interview. This interview is pretty easy just talks about your resume and your basic sales skills. Before the interview, they send you a video about the program and outlines the position that you are applying for. You must make sure you know every detail about this video because they will ask you what you learned from it. Besides that, the Skype interview is simple. The last round is a role play assessment. They give you 30 minutes to read a portal that they send you online and memorize customer information. You then will get a phone call from a customer and you try to sell them a product. You then will get another phone call from an angry customer in which you have to act calm and empathetic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Business Sales Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via linkedin and we talked on the phone a little bit and then proceeded with an IT assessment. Afterwards, the phone interview lasted and hour .recruiter stressed the powerpoint video so make sure you take notes on that.Last 15 were Q&A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Behavioral, sales presentation

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about the products price were difficult to navigate during the sales presentation portion   1 Answer

Did not like not being able to determine my fate after training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

A six-month program which could be extended to two-year. I think they would try their best to find a SALES person and unfortunately I am not that type.

After all, the interviewee is nice during the on-campus interview which lasts for almost one hour. They have given questions on the paper.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week, telling me I had moved on to the interview stage. I had to call and make an appointment. But before the interview stage I had to attend an online tele-conference with AT&T person telling us more about the program. I asked a question. It was informative, but the woman seemed very matter-of-fact, stating we would have to meet a quota even when we are training.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between business to business sales and retail sales?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 3 to 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to start off with a career in sales?   Answer Question
    • Name 3 characteristics/personality traits you have that you think will help you in this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Im still in the process, but so far I have talk to four people on the phone and have my last phone interview tomorrow to see if I get a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? How are you interested in sales?   Answer Question