AT&T Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.4

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   1 Answer

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Took the tests online, was notified that i passed them all and was scheduled for the realistic job preview. THe RJP was informative and the managers were very friendly.. After the RJP, had a 1on1 interview and asked 6 questions. Was sent an email that day that i was being moved forward with all qualified candidates. Website says that ive met requirements for the job and resume was being forwarded to the hiring manager. Still waiting for the next step, its been about a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• name a time you helped an upset customer   3 Answers

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application online and was invited to take a assessment test. If you don't have a mechanical background, the test can be a little bit tricky. After taking the test I got a email saying i was ready to move on to the next phase. I then applied to a few different location before getting an offer to go in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, they made an offer and I accepted it because they offered the max for that position.

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online took 3 exams passed got an email about an on the job presentation it was about 2 months after I applied after they explained the job description you they interviewed us shortly after if they liked you. They would email you telling you the next steps a few weeks later I got an email telling me I was in consideration for the position then waited another few months got an email telling me that if I wanted to move forward with them I had to reply to he email they told me that in October 16 that they should have a few openings so I replied yes and a month later they called me and offered me a job depending on the background check I completed my background check I messed up with employment dates had to send extra documents so been on point with the background had 48hrs from the job offer to complete the drug test so even if your background isn't back you have to do the Dot test just hope me not being accurate with employment time frames didn't cost me a great opportunity

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online, call and let a manager know you applied to there store, phone interview, and then a face to face interview. Relaxing, and easy. Just sit back and answer each question with a genuine intuitive response.

Interview Questions

• If you could throw a quarter, dime, or a penny in a wishing well which one would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Went to a public hiring session at their facility

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none. new people are hired on a 5 year wage scale for a union represented job

Billing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by District manager. I was laid off from my job with at&t in VA and transferred to at&t in Charlotte NC as a Billing Clerk in the Fraud Center verifying international calling card callers to high fraud areas to ensure the calling cards weren't compromised or stolen. If customer could verify the information, we put the call on through, if they could not, we would put a hold on the calling card until the true owner called us to find out why it wasn't working. We then reactivated their cards.

Interview Questions

• How many years of service do you have before you transferred to this center?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Initial phone screen by staffing manager, in-person interview with area sales manager, in-person interview with director of sales

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, did not comply with any negotiations

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

I personally went through three interviews overall, only one was high stakes/high pressure, meeting with some of the Shift/Crew leads for the Charlotte area. Routine questions for the Telecom/Cable industry.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that is upset over a situation involving their services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was but the offer was already better than expected.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

It took about a month for everything to be completed. I had the phone interview first. Then I had a interview over facetime. Then I had an interview with a store Manager. They called me back a few days later to give me a job offer. Finally after over a week for the background check to come back, I was then given my destination for my training location.