AT&T Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.3

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2013.

Interview

The interveiw process was wonderful. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by my interveiwer, he was personable and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What did I most dislike about my current jo?b   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in February 2013.

Interview

First week I had to complete 2 tests that were basic reading comprehension and following instructions, no previous knowledge needed. A week later I was called for an interview with generic work history and role playing questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. they accepted my fairly modest offer 12$/hour

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

They do the Star interview questions (Situation, Task, Action, Result)
    I wasnt prepared for that I was prepared to answer the usual interview questions. It was a very short interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The very first step in the interviewing process is taking and passing an assessment test. Then the next step is being interviewed by one of the managers. At this point the manager asks about past experiences with previous employers. The interview is nothing to be too worried about.

Interview Questions

• There is really nothing too difficult about the questions as long as you speak well and have previous work experience to support your answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would have declined if I knew more about the actual environment. There was no negotiation, they would not even consider what I made at my previous employer.

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Orange Park, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Was sent an email to schedule for testing. recieved a phone call from hiring manager, for interview. Staffing manager, located in California, Contacted me for more information. Was called back by the Staffing Manager with training date. I accepted, was then emailed drug test info and background check authorization information. Was then contacted with job offer, pay offer, and start date. I accepted. Then was emailed information for completeing all of my new hire documents online.

Interview Questions

• What would you say you didn't like most at a previous employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job in August of 2011 and did not get a call back until Novemeber 2011 was givin a soft offer for the position to start Jan 9th and waited to get a call on the date and heared nothing called the recuriter in regards of me starting on this date and was adv that the training class was full.. mined you i just had moved from california to nevada so i had to find a job quick a few months went by and ATT called back with a firm offer to start work April 9th...

Interview Questions

• How long did you stay with ATT?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial interviewing process began right on the website you are required to perform an online test to judge your ability to work in a call center environment. from there you will receive an email requesting that you arrive in office for further written testing judging your ability answer questions for which the answers can be found in technical reading. If you successfully pass the written test you are then allowed to schedule a face to face interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The most important question in my opinion would be "how would you handle an angry customers call?"   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online, about 4 days later they told me that I had to take a assesment that determined my ability to work for them , I passed the online cc audition assesment then they emailed me 2 days later saying that they were holding on site assesment testing sessions. They gave me the list of times and dates that which I could attend , so I emailed them my preference & they emailed me back confirming the time and date. Now I'm just waiting to go do the assesment this week.

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

So far I did an online personality test. Then I was sent an email to do a call center simulation assessment. Obviously I did well because I was emailed to do an on site testing. I'm waiting for the date to attend

Interview Questions

• There was a question on the personality test that said something like: I never fail.. I believe this question is to be answered HONESTLY they have systems that detect when a test taker is decieving the company   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied 7/15 on company website received email same day to take a customer service simulated test online.
    7/16 received email to come into testing facility for further assessment on 7/18
    7/18 took assessment and results were given after testing session ended
    7/25 received call for CSA interview scheduled this coming Monday 7/28
    8/01 Received call with conditional offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to help a customer who was upset & what did you do to handle the problem   Answer Question