AT&T Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

STAR interview style. You have to give examples of what you would do given certain scenarios. Give specific examples. You will do fine if you follow that format. It feels lengthy and you also have to pass a test given on a computer first before landing the interview.

Interview Questions

• give an example of an accomplishment you had at your last job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call first and then a webinar interview through webcam. Once completed about 3 days I was called for an offer and then guided through the process of drug screening and background. I had to fill out a background application online through docusign. It was a very easy and exciting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when. the out come was very satusfying.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bloomington, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone group/overview of the job, benefits and pay range which is based on experience, assessment, schedule interview, (if assessment passed), job offer the background check. Overall the longest part was the background check so make sure dates are correct and that you are completely transparent.

Anonymous Employee in East Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (East Tulsa, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online @attjobs.com. I was contacted two days later by a recruiter. The recruiter asked me a few questions and then set up a f2f interview the next day. It was supposed to be a panel interview, but ended up just being one person and lasted over an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several situational questions pertaining to customer service. Seems like they are looking for empathy and problem solving skills. Make sure you have several different scenarios in your mind about difficult customers and how you were able to handle them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Arlington Heights, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about month and a half to start working.
    After applying I got call from HR for a phone interview. They let you know the next day if they are going to proceed with the hiring process or not.
    After that they call you for face to face interview with the manager.
    After that they take about 3-4 days to let you know if you got hired or not.
    If you get hired you have to go through background check which took the most time ( about a week)
    Take drug test and if everything goes good you get called in for 2 week training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AT&T?
      Tell us about a time when you had to go out of way to help a customer?
      Do you know what MIS, BVOIP is?
      Do you know what IP address look like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Pueblo, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was a very comfortable environment.i felt like i connected with the person giving the interview. I wasn't overly nervous like i am going into most new jobs.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about keyboard shortcuts and how good i am with them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Ocala, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an in-person interview, 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. I had to check in and sign in with the security guard prior to interview. The interview lasted around 45 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Application was done online, Group interview a week later , site Test/Interview on same day if your pass the test. 3 days later received call for job offer,bckgrnd and Drug Screening. Process 3-4weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience using multiple windows to handle a problem.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

After completing the job application online, I was invited via to schedule an interview. The interview lasted for about 45 minutes. Interview questions consisted mainly of behavioral questions, but also included knowledge of the company and my how I would be a benefit to the company. I received a response within 2 days.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out the application. About 10 minutes later got an email saying to sign up for the conference call. Conference call lasted 10-15 minutes; at the end signed up for testing. Testing was 3 parts, mostly personality test and the call center simulation. Passed the tests and got the interview the same day. Two days later got a "soft" offer pending my background test. The next week my background test passed and got the job offer. Process took a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• The manager gave me a scenario where I has to firmly tell him his phone wouldn't be on without paying a past due balance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating