AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Simple, thorough. They reached out by email first then by phone. Took assessments before any other contact was initiated. Extensive background check and drug testing done before offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• One thing i've done to go above and beyond in helping someone   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Haily in HR and asked a number of question regarding my previous customer service experience and my hours and days that I would be available. I was told that that would like me to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• how would I handle an obviously distraught or difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Farmers Branch, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and took an assessment for the Customer Service Rep job at the Call Center. Got an email the next day saying I passed the assessment and that I had the potential to work for the position. Had a phone interview & after that was scheduled to come in for a face to face interview. The lady who did my interview was a nice lady and we talk for an hour and a half about the job and school and ATT in general.

Interview Questions

• Why ATT?   Answer Question
    • Have did you deal with a stressful situation and how does stress affect your work?   Answer Question
    • If you were offered 2 of the exact same jobs, but 1 paid $17 an hour and the other paid $12 an hour but offered the opportunity for bonuses, which one would you choose and why.   Answer Question
    • What did you like about your last job and what didn't you like?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They ask the standard call center interview questions, when they ask you are you ok and adaptable to change...they mean it. It was pretty standard based on the interview questions that were asked. What did you do in a particular situation to gauge your reaction to customer type of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening call. Simple phone interview. If you passed this then you got another interview but this time in person. This interview would be at a store. Then if you pass this you get to interview again, in person, but this time with a different person either at a different store or same store but different person. This went on a few times until I got a response from them.

Interview Questions

• tell me something you are good at and describe how to do it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Johnson City, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

They make u sit in a conference call and then u have to take assessment test then u go on a face to face interview. They want to know about ur past work experience and don't care about the fact that ur capable of performing the job if u don't pass the interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where u did something outside of the box to help sell something to customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, within a week got an email to set up interview. Except when I got there, found out it's not really an interview, but 2 tests you have to take on the computer. The 1st test is a call center simulator type, the 2nd is a "customer facing" test - aka personality type test. If you dont pass either one, you dont get an interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed back once the posting closed. Set up a phone interview that was about 30 minutes long. Next was the face to face which was about an hour. Following that was the background Check, drug screening followed by an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to sell to a angry customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2015.

Interview

had about a 30 minute intense interview with "what would you do scenarios" which really made you have to recall your past experiences with jobs. remember it is a customer service position so explain how you handle rude customers, how you keep a positive attitude and why you enjoy this type of work

Interview Questions

• when is a time you used exceptional customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not negotiatre

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Long and tiring nothing seemed definite the people are not that interested in you. They are not very nice and seem to take advantage of people who are in need of a job. THE Pay isn't great just okay