AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few hours later asking me to do an assessment. Consisted of some memory questions and a personality quiz. Got an email a few hours later to schedule a phone screen for a week later. Got a call from a recruiter for the phone screen who went over the position and asked me about my experience after that she scheduled me an interview with the hiring manager. The interview took place 5 days later with two managers at the call center. After that I recieved an email 3 days later saying I got the job based on passing a drug screen and background check. The background check took a week. It is very rigorous so be prepared to have w2s or paystubs handy if they arent able to verifiy past employment. A week later I got an email with my offer letter and start date! Very straightforward process the recruiter is your best friend dont be afraid to call them with any questions you have!

Interview Questions

• How did you change a customers mind on a product?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Simple, thorough. They reached out by email first then by phone. Took assessments before any other contact was initiated. Extensive background check and drug testing done before offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• One thing i've done to go above and beyond in helping someone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lafayette, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

Situational or behavioral assessment. Star method. And a pretend customer service call. They want to know if you can sell and your work history. Inside sale s position. Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by Haily in HR and asked a number of question regarding my previous customer service experience and my hours and days that I would be available. I was told that that would like me to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• how would I handle an obviously distraught or difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Farmers Branch, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and took an assessment for the Customer Service Rep job at the Call Center. Got an email the next day saying I passed the assessment and that I had the potential to work for the position. Had a phone interview & after that was scheduled to come in for a face to face interview. The lady who did my interview was a nice lady and we talk for an hour and a half about the job and school and ATT in general.

Interview Questions

• Why ATT?   Answer Question
    • Have did you deal with a stressful situation and how does stress affect your work?   Answer Question
    • If you were offered 2 of the exact same jobs, but 1 paid $17 an hour and the other paid $12 an hour but offered the opportunity for bonuses, which one would you choose and why.   Answer Question
    • What did you like about your last job and what didn't you like?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They ask the standard call center interview questions, when they ask you are you ok and adaptable to change...they mean it. It was pretty standard based on the interview questions that were asked. What did you do in a particular situation to gauge your reaction to customer type of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening call. Simple phone interview. If you passed this then you got another interview but this time in person. This interview would be at a store. Then if you pass this you get to interview again, in person, but this time with a different person either at a different store or same store but different person. This went on a few times until I got a response from them.

Interview Questions

• tell me something you are good at and describe how to do it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Johnson City, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

They make u sit in a conference call and then u have to take assessment test then u go on a face to face interview. They want to know about ur past work experience and don't care about the fact that ur capable of performing the job if u don't pass the interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where u did something outside of the box to help sell something to customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, within a week got an email to set up interview. Except when I got there, found out it's not really an interview, but 2 tests you have to take on the computer. The 1st test is a call center simulator type, the 2nd is a "customer facing" test - aka personality type test. If you dont pass either one, you dont get an interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2016.

Interview

This was very easy and fun. My interviewer forgot about me and was over 30 minutes late. The security guard kept me company. The interviewer won't say if you got the job or not, you get an email letting you know. Even though I was told I wouldn't know, my interviewer let me know I would be getting hired.