AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2015.

Interview

had about a 30 minute intense interview with "what would you do scenarios" which really made you have to recall your past experiences with jobs. remember it is a customer service position so explain how you handle rude customers, how you keep a positive attitude and why you enjoy this type of work

Interview Questions

• when is a time you used exceptional customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not negotiatre

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Long and tiring nothing seemed definite the people are not that interested in you. They are not very nice and seem to take advantage of people who are in need of a job. THE Pay isn't great just okay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Ocala, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by third party, then floor manager interview on site. During the only site interview with floor Manager, I was informed that music is playing during the work day but the phones have cancellation technology. I was very concerned about this due to a recent call made to a provider of mine and hearing back ground noise.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a problem using how many computer apps simultaneously?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Showed up early to observe employees coming into work. Very pleasant experience speaking to them. Had interview and was very comfortable. After interview they gave me a brief tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time at a previous job where you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The Application itself took approximately an hour. I received a positive response two days afterwards, inviting me to an interview. I dressed professionally, my responses to the situational questions were extremely positive and motivational. The interview was concluded by the interviewer introducing me to one of his coworkers. I thought it was due to a great impression. Upon completion of the interview I was informed via email that I did not qualify. I felt the decision was inane. I can't think of one reason for this decline. I did my research on the company. I even stated my intentions on commitment to the AT&T company if I was accepted in reference to current school studies. I am beyond puzzled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied 8/19/15 for the CSR position online. I took an assessment right after filling out the application. I was contacted by a recruiter by email and phone a few days later. She scheduled me for a face to face interview on 8/27/15 with a hiring manager . I dressed for success and arrived early. My interview was 20 minutes passed scheduled at 9am. I had to sit in the lobby because she was with another candidate. The hiring manger there showed lack of interest not to care about my employment history. I have over 7 years of experience.The job qualifications were to be least 18 years of age, 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment, Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation and I received a email notice per their website that their considering more qualified candidates at this time. Oct. 5th and Oct.19th were the expected training dates. I was told that there open to close hours I should be flexible that this is not the type of job I will be able to go to school or do other things between 6am-9pm. I was lucky to find a another job right after my interview that provided better benefits/pay. Don't depend on 1 job when applying here have different opportunities available. She told me about her working in the penitentiary things that was not relevant to me nor the interview. I will not reapply to this company.

Interview Questions

• First question she asked: So tell me about yourself?
      Since you have a job will this cause conflict with your schedule?
      How can you better yourself?
      Why do you want to work for AT&T?
      Are there any questions for me?
      Name what are some of the strengths and weaknesses you have?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It Was An Good Interview It Was An Walk In Walked In Talked To The Hiring Manager Explained To Them Why I Would Be An Good Fit For The Position And Got The Job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Easy and people were really friendly. came to a job fair setting and interviewed that day. took about a couple of days after and got the position. Asked the typical questions in an interview. Had two interviews that day. First we had to do a test and pass it, then had one interview if you were good enough they kept you around for the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with and irate customer and how did you resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Ashland, KY).

Interview

You start by applying online and a quick online test. A day or two later you get a call trying to schedule you for a phone group interview thats just a quick recap of the job. Then they will schedule you for a onsite test consisting of a call center simulation on a computer and some math questions. You have to do a drug test. A background test. Then Finally a onsite manager will interview you.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about how you handled different situations related to work: "difficult customers, manager you dont like, etc."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

You take several company given assessments to see what jobs you're qualified to do. You receive a call by recruiter to come in for an interview. A job offer is extended. That was the process when I applied many years ago.