AT&T Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Director Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted immediately. Brief interview with recruiter. Multiple interviews over a few months with sr. executive levels. Interviews were professional (phone, AT&T tele-presence and in-person). Overall the experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical, standard and straight forward. No surprises. No evaluation tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer extended verbally followed immediately in writing via email. No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Was hired from within AT&T so I did not have much room for negotiation. This process is very straightforward and succinct within the company with very direct compensation directives and bonuses were calculated based on a corporate average

Interview Questions

• WHy have you worked here for so long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very professional process. One of the best experiences I have ever had with the selection process, very good HR and screening of candidates up front. Kept me informed along the way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Peoria, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

We ask questions and then laugh in your face. We then make you do stupid exercises so we can laugh at you again. We tell you that you have the job and as soon as we open the door to let you out, we say, NO WAY will we give you a job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

Hand picked for job as I was the only person they could get to do it.

Interview Questions

• What is life cycle management can you explain it to us? We really don't know...   1 Answer

Negotiation

very one sided, with promises of future payment and bonuses never delivered.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2010.

Interview

Met with HR first, then with group director, then had group interview with various employees.