AT&T Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Online application, 1st interview with store manager, 2nd interview with recruiter

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I filled out an application on the AT&T website and they scheduled a phone interview on the spot. after that, they scheduled a one-on-one for the next day. she asked me pretty redundant questions, but my answers had to be specific and detailed. I dont know if they're supposed to do this, but she scheduled me to speak to the Store Manager at the place where I was interviewing for. I received a call a couple of hours after that saying that I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• "How did you deal with a difficult coworker or manager?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. I received my offer letter via email and they specified how much i'll be making.

Full-time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Very long process! I applied online and took assessment, then hiring manager contacted me with screening questions and set me up for a Skype interview with a local hiring manager. After that, I was asked to interview with the managers at the location I applied to.

Interview Questions