AT&T Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very very brief, not sure why I did not get a call back. There were possible over 50 people trying to get into a 10 job situation. I believe that I may have gotten a call back if there were more questions asked, and what our best job duties were at AT&T.

Interview Questions

• What my best qualities were.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very vague and traditional. It did not take more than 45 minutes. They ask whether you have any sales experience. Why you're choosing at&t versus the leading competition.

Interview Questions

• If you have an angry costumer, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They drill you with questions about whether or not you would steal, and then judge you from how you answered, but the answers you're choosing from were written out (and approved) by individuals "trying to catch you", which makes all answers subject to a perspective. Hence, AT&T thinks they're filtering out "bad fish" when they're actually ruining themselves from hiring people who get nervous trying to answer correctly but getting thrown things like "What percentage of people would assist in a mass robbery by leaving doors unlocked, spotting disguised security guards etc."

Well AT&T hopefully not a lot, I'm just a tech-savy person who's fluent in English and Chinese and looking for a decent job while continuing education in computer science. But sure, let's let software and (weirdly predatory) statistical analysis judge human character.

The funniest part is, I never even took or submitted a criminal background check! Guess what? Zero criminal history well would you look at that.

AT&T truly exemplifies how the 2016 hiring process is automated in all the wrong ways.

Interview Questions

• I encourage anyone to take the assessment and go through the experience   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

This was an internally posted job requisition. I applied after getting notice of a headcount reduction. I met with the Director of Sales in a scheduled phone interview. The Director emailed me the details of the appointment and asked me to prepare a market analysis of the region and come prepared with my recommendations on how to improve sales.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to prepare a market analysis on the region and give my ideas on changes I would make to improve things.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in a room with the hiring manager and he asked me a few questions about my resume and past experiences then some behavioral questions and then allowed me to ask any questions. It was pretty straight forward one on one with the manager. He seemed real nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you convinced your manager to go with one of your ideas.

Tell me about a time when you got negative feedback from a previous supervisor.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Mine was a panel interview with 3 Store Managers and an Area Manager. They review your numbers as a sales rep. You must provide a action plan for the store which tells management what you want to focus on and how you can drive store number.

OSP ENGINEER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with 2nd line then panel interview. Then met rest of the team. It was a long interview between the team and boss. Normal interview questions, no tricks, needed testing to apply in first place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are you doing now? Where do you see yourself going? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Premise Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was great. I got a positive vibe just from the interview. They cover everything about the job title so there will be no surprises, when training starts. They do a very good background check to get you credit for starting pay for AT&T.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that's been have a lot of problems with there service.   Answer Question

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was an 88 question online assessment on how you view yourself and then there was a skype behavioral interview that asked basic questions on past work experience and how you handled certain situations. Then a role play assessment where you are given information to study and proceed to two different sales situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you turn a negative experience into a positive one.   Answer Question

Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

You fill out job application.They send you a link to a test sight.You take three part test and return it.If you pass,they offer you an interview slot.At interview,you're asked 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem you had with a coworker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question