AT&T Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

AT&T Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

Updated Jan 12, 2017

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Huntsville, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was basic questions reviewing resume that was applied on application, for explain work history.. 1:1 was more in depth about customer service. Asking you about your personality.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Huntsville, AL) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process years ago was an easy process. The hiring manager was a nice person as you could tell. The asked senerio type questions. I had two interviews in the same day.. One with the hiring manager and the other with the store manager. I was notified about a week later with a job offer and tentative start date. That process took a while for the training class to start.

Interview Questions

• "Give me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer."   Answer Question

AT&Amp; T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Huntsville, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

Really the time frame is based on how quickly they need a rep. Mine took 3 months. Some takes 3 days.
    Personality quiz.
    You will receive 2 phone interviews first depending on your hiring manager. You will then have a face to face with the hiring manager. After that you will have a final with the Store manger.
    Congrats your hired.

Background check,drug screen

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure?

How do you feel about meeting a goal or expectation?

Tell us a little about you?

Give examples of how you work independently.
      Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Huntsville, AL) in October 2011.

Interview

AT&T does what's known as a targeted selection interview. They are looking for complete answers that are relevant with the experience needed for the position you are interviewing for. The same questions are asked for all postiions applied for. They call them STAR answers when you complete them. When they ask you the question they look for you to give them S= situation T= task A = action R= result.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you experienced a conflict with a coworker, how do you handle it?   Answer Question