AT&T IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T IT Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

None, former employee, obtained thru internal networking of past managers. Job description emailed to review requirements, spoke with Senior Project Manager to work out logistics/hardware information, waited 3 weeks for background check, & internal computer security access & then started work

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked for AT&T & what did I do on my last engagement.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was tough yet valuable. I would recommend reviewing the company website and its products and solutions. Go in confident. Be prepared for behavioral style questions. Management is very knowledgeable yet very competitive. The opportunity is great.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be within ten years of working for the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very smooth and an effortless experience

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Seattle, WA) in March 2008.

Interview

first interview is to assess basic criteria for position met - interviewed by an HR type that was not very familiar with the role. He provided basic company info and described the corporate culture. Next interviews were with team members, and separate interview with the mgr of group with the opening. Average complexity, number of questions, standard interview questions, project management questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that did not work out as planned. What did you do; how did you respond to the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The hiring manager had an urgent need for an IT Project Manager so we discussed this position over the phone for about 35 minutes. The job was offered and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of global networking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation phase. The hourly rate was set.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2008.

Interview

In this situation, I returned to AT&T as a contractor working though a recruiter. An interview wasn't necessary due to having been with AT&T just three months prior.

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. The hourly rate was a flat rate base on a Statement of Work between the Recruiter and AT&T.