AT&T Instructional Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Instructional Designer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was approximately 30 minutes long and was asked at the end of the interview if I was interested in coming into the office for a face-to-face interview. A 2nd interview was scheduled. The interview was relatively informal. It was just me and my supervisor for the majority of it. A couple employees from his team were also given the opportunity to ask me some questions as well. I heard back regarding the offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Would you create learning materials differently for a 75 year old vs a 25 year old? Explain.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The phone interview consisted of questions about myself, skills, experience. The 1:1 interview was about my skillset & why I was interested in working for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Plymouth, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

I worked for AT&T before, and was admited on a reference from a previous supervisor. The interviewer was not only personable and positive, but appropriate and professional. I felt a phone interview was the perfect way to be as objectivve as possible.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your ability to work alone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked for. Of course, I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Irving, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

There was one long (1 hour) phone interview with the client, before my recruiter extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Which stage of the project management process do you feel strongest in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed hourly rate per contract.