AT&T Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.3

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Mostly all behavioral. I was asked to describe my experience at school as well as to describe projects listen on my resume. Some other questions involved personality and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2017.

Interview

HR reached out to me for a quick 15 minute Skype call. Asked why AT&T. After that, there was a longer skype interview with one of the hiring managers. Asked why AT&T and discussed the skills you had. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? Why AT&T?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through school and online. Was emailed by the recruiter months later. Set up an video interview which was behavioral. During the interview she said that there all the locations were filled except one and emphasized that I look at the other internships since there aren't many spots. Continued with the interview and received a rejection email two weeks later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

The process wasn't very organized, there was the initial application which was the first step, you then had to record answers for questions online, there was then a group conference with people that had made it as far as you did that gave you details about the internship and then it was the location preference.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with them at my schools career fair. A couple weeks later I got an email that set up a time for a phone interview. The questions on the phone were all behavioral and pretty easy. After that I got an email to set up a on sight interview in St.Louis

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to compute the nth fibonacci number   Answer Question
    • Write an algorithm that tests for palendromes   Answer Question
    • Write an equation that counts the the number of unique letters in a string

Example: "hello"

h: 1
      e: 1
      l: 2
      o: 1   1 Answer
    • Name 10 things you can do with a pen that aren't "use it to write"   1 Answer
    • Are you better than your peers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR in November for a phone screen. Then I had a technical interview which I thought went well and my interviewer was talking about contacting me to come onsite for the next round. Then, I didn't hear back from them for over a month, and sent a follow up email asking about the status of my application. Recently, almost 2 months since the last interview, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Find two integers in a list that add up to another integer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and emailed the recruiter who set up an interview the week after. Pretty straight forward behavioral questions. Why should we hire you, what are your skills, tell me about your experiences. I was told I'd hear back within the next week, including if I got rejected, but I never did.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was two parts, both more personality and skills than technical since they hire interns for more than just technical positions. The interviewers are extremely welcoming and easy to reach back out to.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, how well do you know (coding language or computing skill)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Anglin, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Anglin, WV) in April 2016.

Interview

Sent in a resume through my school's job site. There was a phone interview, then group, then individual all over the course of about three months. The group and individual interviews happened at different locations.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2016.

Interview

The main interview was half behavioral and half technical. A couple of questions about working in a team environment, and I was asked about a time when miscommunication led to trouble with a teammate. Other than that the questions were mostly resume based or asking me about where I wanted to go with my career.

The technical interview was pretty easy. A couple of questions about data structures and basic programming practices, then there were two programming questions. The first one was to check whether a word was a palindrome and the second was to print out the Fibonacci sequence.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a stack and a queue?
      What are some of the things that make up object oriented programming?
      What are the advantages of choosing an iterative vs. a recursive approach and vice versa?   1 Answer