AT&T Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through school and online. Was emailed by the recruiter months later. Set up an video interview which was behavioral. During the interview she said that there all the locations were filled except one and emphasized that I look at the other internships since there aren't many spots. Continued with the interview and received a rejection email two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with them at my schools career fair. A couple weeks later I got an email that set up a time for a phone interview. The questions on the phone were all behavioral and pretty easy. After that I got an email to set up a on sight interview in St.Louis

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to compute the nth fibonacci number   Answer Question
    • Write an algorithm that tests for palendromes   Answer Question
    • Write an equation that counts the the number of unique letters in a string

Example: "hello"

1 Answer
    • Name 10 things you can do with a pen that aren't "use it to write"   1 Answer
    • Are you better than your peers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR in November for a phone screen. Then I had a technical interview which I thought went well and my interviewer was talking about contacting me to come onsite for the next round. Then, I didn't hear back from them for over a month, and sent a follow up email asking about the status of my application. Recently, almost 2 months since the last interview, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Find two integers in a list that add up to another integer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and emailed the recruiter who set up an interview the week after. Pretty straight forward behavioral questions. Why should we hire you, what are your skills, tell me about your experiences. I was told I'd hear back within the next week, including if I got rejected, but I never did.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2016.

Interview

The main interview was half behavioral and half technical. A couple of questions about working in a team environment, and I was asked about a time when miscommunication led to trouble with a teammate. Other than that the questions were mostly resume based or asking me about where I wanted to go with my career.

The technical interview was pretty easy. A couple of questions about data structures and basic programming practices, then there were two programming questions. The first one was to check whether a word was a palindrome and the second was to print out the Fibonacci sequence.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a stack and a queue?
      What are some of the things that make up object oriented programming?
      What are the advantages of choosing an iterative vs. a recursive approach and vice versa?
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through their job listing on linked in pretty late in the timeline, in March/April in my sophomore year. I got an email requesting an interview. I had a very in-depth phone "interview" with a manager that was behavioral and outline the responsibilities of the summer internship (sales) that included a lot of travel, a lot of canvassing and working with many corporate clients. The internship was very self-structured and involved having access to a car to drive from company to company.

Was supposed to email letter for further interest to set up a follow-up interview. Did not receive reply to my letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What skills do you have to offer the company? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. They were looking for a student with at least a junior status. Since I was a sophomore I didn't get accepted. I will be trying again next year.

Interview Questions

• Is your current status at least a junior at the university?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Very quick but thorough process. First there was an over the phone interview with a recruiter, then an in person interview. I had to wait less than a week to hear back from them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs versus additional jobs varies.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

3 people interview, I think they need a project manager instead of the engineer. one of them, I think he is the hiring manager. He asked a lot of questions. but the questions are not that hard. I think I answered them very well. I don't want this job because I don't think it is an engineer position.

Interview Questions

• Three strengths and one weakness
       why are you interested in this program
      What do you know about AT&T
      Why do you want to work for AT&T What interests you in a career
      Answer Question