AT&T Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.4

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs versus additional jobs varies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online and then got to the second round which was a video interview where you had 30 seconds to prepare your answer after the question. Then I got the offer and had a couple weeks to accept or decline.

Interview Questions

• classic questions about why you want to work for AT&T, a time where you were a leader, basic behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Norman, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

Great feedback and quick responses. The interview was not extremely difficult. You will do with by bringing your best self to the table and answer the questions with confidence. AT&T is big on relationships so try to get to know the recruiter. I was nervous but the interviewer will make you comfortable with their sense of wanting to get to know more about the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team with a difficult group member and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was two parts, both more personality and skills than technical since they hire interns for more than just technical positions. The interviewers are extremely welcoming and easy to reach back out to.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, how well do you know (coding language or computing skill)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Anglin, WV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Anglin, WV) in April 2016.

Interview

Sent in a resume through my school's job site. There was a phone interview, then group, then individual all over the course of about three months. The group and individual interviews happened at different locations.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and emailed the recruiter who set up an interview the week after. Pretty straight forward behavioral questions. Why should we hire you, what are your skills, tell me about your experiences. I was told I'd hear back within the next week, including if I got rejected, but I never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR in November for a phone screen. Then I had a technical interview which I thought went well and my interviewer was talking about contacting me to come onsite for the next round. Then, I didn't hear back from them for over a month, and sent a follow up email asking about the status of my application. Recently, almost 2 months since the last interview, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Find two integers in a list that add up to another integer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had group discussion and then technical face to face and then Hr.It took minimum 1 days and i cleared group discussion and then i was sent for technical round but as the position was for IT people and i was from EC background i was not selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. They were looking for a student with at least a junior status. Since I was a sophomore I didn't get accepted. I will be trying again next year.

Interview Questions

• Is your current status at least a junior at the university?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2014.

Interview

I was approached because I had interned for the two previous summers, and I was recommended to a more elite intern program. I first had a basic phone interview, in which the recruiter explained the implications of the internship along with the general interview and hiring process. I then had to fill out a basic online application, followed by an online interview. Once my online interview was reviewed, I was asked to do one more over the phone interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experiences would you be looking for at AT&T?   Answer Question