AT&T Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs versus additional jobs varies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and emailed the recruiter who set up an interview the week after. Pretty straight forward behavioral questions. Why should we hire you, what are your skills, tell me about your experiences. I was told I'd hear back within the next week, including if I got rejected, but I never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR in November for a phone screen. Then I had a technical interview which I thought went well and my interviewer was talking about contacting me to come onsite for the next round. Then, I didn't hear back from them for over a month, and sent a follow up email asking about the status of my application. Recently, almost 2 months since the last interview, I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Find two integers in a list that add up to another integer   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had group discussion and then technical face to face and then Hr.It took minimum 1 days and i cleared group discussion and then i was sent for technical round but as the position was for IT people and i was from EC background i was not selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. They were looking for a student with at least a junior status. Since I was a sophomore I didn't get accepted. I will be trying again next year.

Interview Questions

• Is your current status at least a junior at the university?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2014.

Interview

I was approached because I had interned for the two previous summers, and I was recommended to a more elite intern program. I first had a basic phone interview, in which the recruiter explained the implications of the internship along with the general interview and hiring process. I then had to fill out a basic online application, followed by an online interview. Once my online interview was reviewed, I was asked to do one more over the phone interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experiences would you be looking for at AT&T?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2015.

Interview

Got the reply from the recruiter immediately after I applied. A few days later, scheduled an online chat with the hiring manager. Questions are general, not too technical. All general behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

HR was a bit slow and inefficient but they eventually took care of me in a professional and courteous manner. Interview questions were pretty standard. Interviewer was a much more experienced employee but still understood the situation of an entry-level job seeker. The interview could really be more of a 2-way conversation if you want it to be, as opposed to a traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you visually represent a problem you had to solve?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was through email and pretty intuitive.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Very laid back

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through school and online. Was emailed by the recruiter months later. Set up an video interview which was behavioral. During the interview she said that there all the locations were filled except one and emphasized that I look at the other internships since there aren't many spots. Continued with the interview and received a rejection email two weeks later.