AT&T Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

3 people interview, I think they need a project manager instead of the engineer. one of them, I think he is the hiring manager. He asked a lot of questions. but the questions are not that hard. I think I answered them very well. I don't want this job because I don't think it is an engineer position.

Interview Questions

• Three strengths and one weakness
     why are you interested in this program
    What do you know about AT&T
    Why do you want to work for AT&T What interests you in a career
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online, received an email and phone call asking me to come in for an interview.
    Arrived on-site, was given a brief tour and then two back to back interviews (one technical and one personal). Both interviews were very standard.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Expect a brain teaser or two and maybe a leadership/management type question. Questions seemed to be selected from a pool of commonly asked questions, so you will very likely be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate days/hours worked. They were very flexible, as all the interns were first or second years in college.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Met recruiter at job fair and they asked me several questions about my resume. I had one followup virtual interview with a recruiter and another with a manager and one of the people who work there so they could answer any of my additional questions. It was a very quick process and they always got back to me quickly. I would say the entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any really unexpected questions. Mostly scenarios which I responded to using the STAR method.   Answer Question

I received another offer that I decided to take instead.

Intern Interview

Interview

First some documents about the department was given and then phone interview with director and mentor. Questions were about my work and availability in programming and research to be related to AT&T's work.

Intern Interview

Interview

I met them at a college career fair for the engineering school and I had a behavioral interview followed by a technical interview. I was offered the job within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Look at the following error from a Java program and interpret it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through their job listing on linked in pretty late in the timeline, in March/April in my sophomore year. I got an email requesting an interview. I had a very in-depth phone "interview" with a manager that was behavioral and outline the responsibilities of the summer internship (sales) that included a lot of travel, a lot of canvassing and working with many corporate clients. The internship was very self-structured and involved having access to a car to drive from company to company.

Was supposed to email letter for further interest to set up a follow-up interview. Did not receive reply to my letter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What skills do you have to offer the company? etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Very quick but thorough process. First there was an over the phone interview with a recruiter, then an in person interview. I had to wait less than a week to hear back from them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2015.

Interview

I got an interview through a referral from friend. The interview itself is very easy, with little focus on technical aspects. They cared more about general basic CS knowledge, though interviews varied from what I heard. Some had no technical questions at all. They would like basic SQL knowledge and how to program in general, but seemed very lenient on anything you didn't know.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

campus recruiter. on campus interview. Wasn't much to it, the campus recruiter loved me and put me on a special list. The actual interview itself was on campus and was about 45 min. There were 3 interviewers and I had the only one that didn't give technical questions so it was very easy going.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied in November. Got interview in early December and an offer within a week. Interview was with 2 head managers.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were simple IT questions like what is ping, ifconfig, osi model, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations