AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.9

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why do you wanna work for at&t?
      Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Well thought out. From application to first contact with a recruiter was approximately two days. HR interview was less than a week later. The rep was well-rehearsed and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. Any questions I had were answered swiftly (this is over Skype).

RSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process has been a long one. It's been over a month and, I just had my 3rd interview. Now I have to wait another two weeks to see if I even got the job.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview. Interview seemed to go really well and I was told she would follow up with me the following Monday. Monday came and I had not heard. On Tuesday I received some automatic email saying they were going with someone else. No reason, and no contact from her. Just an email from their automated system. Highly disappointed in the interviewing process with at&t. If you're not going to go with me for the position, at least reach out personally and let me know.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative feedback from your previous managers?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2017.

Interview

After completing the online tests, an interview was scheduled with two local managers. General interview questions, STAR method-like. They explained about the company, the position, the training, etc. They asked about how I would handle certain situations, if I felt uncomfortable trying to promote products that the client might not be interested on, etc.They mentioned that it could take several weeks to receive a response. After a couple of weeks I got one of those automated "thanks, but no thanks" emails.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? What motivates you? etc.   Answer Question

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grenada, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Grenada, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, Rude. Interview was never one on one, Manager kept viewing the monitors and spying on the employees and running in and out of the interview. He kept blasting the former employee that she was an under performer, not energetic, lacked personality because she was too pretty and pregnant, etc. Overall I was not impressed and never felt comfortable that I was in the running for the position. In addition, he kept throwing other positions at me to consider instead of what I was being interviewed for. His youth and inexperienced at management and very unprofessional. Floor sales reps didn't care to speak more about the position other than it was "A JOB TO PAY THE BILLS". In my opinion, the store is nice, floor sales reps were helpful, but the manager skills need improvement.

Interview Questions

• Have I considered the Retail Sales Consultant position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I've had interview's setup twice now and on the day of interview, cancellation of interview. Even worse, after the cancel, I am contacted the next day for a an interview within a 3 hour window. This may or may not be AT&T's fault, as they are fronting their HRM through HCL. However, this pattern is showing that AT&T really has no clue what they want, are shifting daily/weekly on JD asks. I'd say stay the heck away from this company until they firmly decide how they want to run their SDLC. Until then, if you want chaos, bad interview practices and frustration, feel free to apply and apply and apply to AT&T

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I Applied online and took an assessment test was called in a few days later for a 1:1 interview. Interview was scheduled very far from home and had to pay parking fees!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very very brief, not sure why I did not get a call back. There were possible over 50 people trying to get into a 10 job situation. I believe that I may have gotten a call back if there were more questions asked, and what our best job duties were at AT&T.

Interview Questions

• What my best qualities were.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Yakima, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was not interested in my skills and strong potential relevant to the position. Instead Rick started to interrogate and discredit on my lifelong skills as well as previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• "Why would you embellish your resume? I don't even think you have these credentials.?   1 Answer
    • do you have any experience in sales & retail? Experience in clothing stores & restaurants does not count.   1 Answer