AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,261 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   3 Answers

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charleston, SC).

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview with basic questions, a face to face with a recruiter, then a face to face with a manager in the store. The worst part was the application process online. After that it was pretty normal. I felt like the face to face with the manager in the store was the make or break portion.

Asst Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First interview with Area Manager, Second interview with District of Sales, Third interview with Store Manager for outside hire. About 2 week interval in between interviews and took 1 month after final interview to hear results.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is different. First you complete a test online. Within a few hours I received an email to complete a video interview. This was about 6 or 7 questions long and you have a chance to record every answer multiple times before uploading so there is no pressure to be perfect the first try. About 3 days after uploading those answers I received a call from a regional hiring manager to set up an interview with the store I applied to. This interview was not a typical interview. It was basically just a tour of their store and a chance to learn about what they sell/how much commission you can make. He asked a lot of personal questions like age, am I married, do I have kids, etc...I think the in store interview is just a chance to see how friendly you are during the tour. I'm guessing I wasn't outgoing enough because I never got any "real interview questions" and I received the thanks but no thanks email 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for at&t (video interview)   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your education and work history (video interview)   Answer Question
    • Why would you be a good fit for this position (video interview)   Answer Question
    • 3 or 4 "explain a time when" questions (video interview)   Answer Question
    • The only real interview type questions during the in store interview were why do you want to work for at&t, and do you think you can do the job after he explained what the job is about. The rest of the in store interview was just a tour around their store. He asked a lot of personal questions like how old are you, are you married/have kids, where did you go to school, etc. I think the in store interview might be a chance for them to see how outgoing you are on the tour since it's a sales job.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Took a technical test, passed the test. Got a call on skype from HR, passed. Never got a call, e-mail, or any form of contact for the Hiring Manager.

3 steps: Test -> HR call -> Hiring Manager Call

Still, I have not been contacted to know whether or not I can join in or not.

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Brunswick, GA).

Interview

Originally was offered a job in Brunswick, Ga. I was living 4 hours NW of this area but considered moving there. So I drove to Brunswick for a 90 minute interview at 9am. The interview went well, I got the job but wasn't told when I could start. I didn't hear back from them for THREE MONTHS. They offered me another job in Roswell, where I turned them down because I felt that was bad business etiquette considering 3 months before they said I had the job. They then called me again a month later and offered me the job in Alpharetta, Ga. I still had to move to the area and no compensation was given to help.

Student Technical Intern I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ).

Interview

The order of interviews:
    Online technical interview -> Behavioral interview -> Technical Interview + 2 Behavioral Interviews
    From the online technical interview to the behavioral interview it took about a week to get a reply
    From the behavioral to the technical + 2 behaviorals took about 2 weeks to get a reply.
    Then it took another week for the offer to come in

Interview Questions

• Write a method that returns a boolean if a linked list has a loop back into itself   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Louisville, KY).

Interview

took awhile to hear back. I wanted the business side and they offered the residential side. had to take a couple tests and 2 interviews, lots of confusion from the recruiters

Interview Questions

• Was I prepared to work all overtime requested. They explicitly wanted to know if you had a plan A,B, and C if you had kids. There is no option not to show up to work, period   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was contacted twice by a recruiter for my availability for a phone interview for the AT&T Leadership Development Program. I responded to the recruiter twice giving my availability. I never received any contact from the recruiter again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• When is your availability for a phone interview?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

So far I have only completed the video interview. It was easy to set-up and there weren't any issues using the required app from my phone. Fortunately it wasn't a live video interview, and I was able to redo an answer if I messed up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Good experience . People are nice and company is good . Worked 40 hours a week and company is doing cool things and making a difference in the market .