AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   1 Answer

Project Manager - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screening with a recruiter. I met face to face with the recruiter next day and received an offer on the spot to start next week. However, I started a week and a half later due to delay in on-boarding process.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Austin, TX).

Interview

Asked typical interview questions. Brought in another manager to the interview. Seemed pleasant enough. Nothing stood out regarding the first impression I got. Place was kind of dirty and the staff looked unhappy. I was not physically assaulted, so there's that...

Technology Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (Rolla, MO).

Interview

First round interview was more of a resume walk through with a couple standard behavioral questions. Second round interview was more behavioral with a couple of technical knowledge thrown in - nothing skills based, just ensuring that you are somewhat familiar with terms, etc. The whole process took about a month from first meeting to job offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

A lot of online interviews and pone calls. The process took a about two or three months. The background screening was difficult. It was all worth it in the end.

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Really good interview process. Gave an assignment and then asked questions about it. Developers interviewed for some basic coding knowledge. Had some questions about flexibility for moving to different location.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I applied in December and received a text from them in March or April about which location I would prefer. After replying with my preferences, I never got any more communication from them.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

One HR interview followed by two separate technical interviews that included three questions each. The questions were rather easy though took some time to develop. Pretty standard for the industry.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to produce the Fibonnacci sequence without using a recursive method (constant space).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Greensboro, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

The application process was kinda extensive.it took them about 2 weeks to email me for the the assessment. The assessment was different then what I'm used to. It had a speed memory test and sorry behavioral test but overall it wasn't very hard if you are a quick learner. Ager the assessment, a recruiter called me about 3 days later and said I tested well and he offered a brief phone screening. The phone screening was simply a description of the position and would I be interested. After the phone screening, he offered me an in person interview for the Brett next morning. The interview was about 45 minutes long and consisted of experience and behavioral questions. I think it went very well and the interviewer was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with learning new things on the job.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Collierville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Awesome!!!!! The process was quick. All three interviews were great. I was nervous a little each time but I got through it. Each interviewer was very detailing with the needed information and very kind.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (New Bern, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Application; pre-assessment; assessment; phone interview; store interview... Awaiting response... The application process went really fast for me, after I submitted my application I received a recorded interview invitation after completing that I received a phone call from HR the next morning she scheduled a phone interview with the Regional Hiring manager for a few days away after that interview a week later I received a in store interview offer by HR for the next day, I went in for that interview today and It went extremely well. Hoping that I receive a job offer!