AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

2,989 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I don't remember, it was so long ago. I believe I was referred to interview with another store manager fter I interviewed with "my" store manager first. They wanted to make sure that they were in agreement. Understandable.

Interview Questions

• They said sell me this pen. I said. So customer based on what you have told me, you don't have a pen and you see where having a pen would be an extreme advantage. I would make a professional recommendation to buy 2 pens, because it has been my experience that with pens, they are easily lost and often taken, so this will allow you an extra pen in case that happens, which it probably will.   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why do you wanna work for at&t?
      Answer Question

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I had 4 interviews. First was phone interview, second with the manager, third was background check and last drug test, and a week later they called to let me know i had the job and when to start

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Meriden, CT).

Interview

I met with 2 managers in a conference room. The interview was pretty easy, and they seemed very interested in me. But I was misled into taking this job because they said it would probably turn into a permanent position. After I was hired I was informed that AT&T isn't hiring (in my state anyway).

Interview Questions

• They asked what kind of experience I have managing projects, assessing requirements, and things like that. The normal questions.   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Well thought out. From application to first contact with a recruiter was approximately two days. HR interview was less than a week later. The rep was well-rehearsed and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. Any questions I had were answered swiftly (this is over Skype).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Simple, thorough. They reached out by email first then by phone. Took assessments before any other contact was initiated. Extensive background check and drug testing done before offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• One thing i've done to go above and beyond in helping someone   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2017.

Interview

Easy, laid back, friendly. The lady who called and interviewed me over the phone was very helpful with the information regarding the job, hours, requirements. Very pleased with everything. Tomorrow i have the final phone interview. I really want to work for AT&T so I hope everything goes well!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It happened in several complicated steps but the recruiter followed up regularly and made sure I was accommodated and everything was done smoothly. The screening is extensive so have you're references and background ready.

Interview Questions

• One important thing they look for is ambition and willingness to grow.   1 Answer

Interview

1,2,3 step interview process. You take 2 tests online. One being a test on customer service/mathematical skills and one being a test on your personality and "what would you do?" Once you complete the tests, you get called in for an interview at the center.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a situation where you had to de-escalate a situation.   1 Answer

Software Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA).

Interview

It was a group interview with 6-8 test managers who went around the room 1 by 1 asking me questions. Repeated this about 5x around. Questions seemed to be grouped areas, 1 Personal background. 2 Specifics about experience 3. Management Process questions. 4. Technical Skills 5. How I would build a team