AT&T AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.7

346 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bell, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied, within 2 days did the video interview. Then a week later an in person interview. As soon as I left the interview, manager called me and offered me the job. Now just waiting for background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I just received a email to schedule a phone screening for the position as a Retail Sales Consultant at the nearest local AT&T store. I applied online and passed the two assessments

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online. Same day I received an email to complete the assessment within 5 days. After I completing the assessment, I was given a call to set up the over the phone interview with HR. A few days later had the over the phone with HR. She then set up a store interview. I went to the store interview and met with the assistant manager. We had the interview and he said he would be giving my information over to the store manager for an interview with her. I checked my status online a few days later and it said the position had been filled but I would be notified when other positions became available. I have since applied for other positions and I'm still waiting to be contacted for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

First was the phone interview, and am being set up currently on a video interview with the hiring manager. It went pretty well and seemed like a routine phone screen on previous work experiences and future interests with AT&T.

Interview Questions

• What previous work experiences can apply to this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying I took two online assessments. After a few days, I had a video interview with 8 pre recorded questions. A few days later I had a phone interview with the regional hiring manager. About a week later I received a phone call from the local store manager to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were frustrated with technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Well thought out. From application to first contact with a recruiter was approximately two days. HR interview was less than a week later. The rep was well-rehearsed and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. Any questions I had were answered swiftly (this is over Skype).

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Phone interview first before being invited to the hiring event.
    One interview with two store managers at a hiring event in Cerritos. Got to choose which of the two stores I wanted to work at.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • You are tested if you are bilingual using an automated phone system at a store that is reviewed later. You are 70 cents more.   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I initially applied for the position. I took the assessment. I received an email to pick a phone interview date. And now I'm currently in the stage of a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You were in a different field before, so what makes you choose retail and marketing now?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about your job history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief and relatively easy. First a phone interview, then an in-store interview with the Hiring Manager. I am in the interview process now and am still waiting for them to finish budgeting for the year. After that, they will know which store to place me in.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle an attainable, but difficult sales quota each month?   Answer Question