AT&T AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.7

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online. Same day I received an email to complete the assessment within 5 days. After I completing the assessment, I was given a call to set up the over the phone interview with HR. A few days later had the over the phone with HR. She then set up a store interview. I went to the store interview and met with the assistant manager. We had the interview and he said he would be giving my information over to the store manager for an interview with her. I checked my status online a few days later and it said the position had been filled but I would be notified when other positions became available. I have since applied for other positions and I'm still waiting to be contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

First was the phone interview, and am being set up currently on a video interview with the hiring manager. It went pretty well and seemed like a routine phone screen on previous work experiences and future interests with AT&T.

Interview Questions

• What previous work experiences can apply to this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why do you wanna work for at&t?
      Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Well thought out. From application to first contact with a recruiter was approximately two days. HR interview was less than a week later. The rep was well-rehearsed and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. Any questions I had were answered swiftly (this is over Skype).

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Phone interview first before being invited to the hiring event.
    One interview with two store managers at a hiring event in Cerritos. Got to choose which of the two stores I wanted to work at.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • You are tested if you are bilingual using an automated phone system at a store that is reviewed later. You are 70 cents more.   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I initially applied for the position. I took the assessment. I received an email to pick a phone interview date. And now I'm currently in the stage of a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You were in a different field before, so what makes you choose retail and marketing now?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about your job history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief and relatively easy. First a phone interview, then an in-store interview with the Hiring Manager. I am in the interview process now and am still waiting for them to finish budgeting for the year. After that, they will know which store to place me in.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle an attainable, but difficult sales quota each month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very vague and traditional. It did not take more than 45 minutes. They ask whether you have any sales experience. Why you're choosing at&t versus the leading competition.

Interview Questions

• If you have an angry costumer, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone interview, face interview, then they will call you from the store that is going to hire ( normally the Store Manager) then once you get through these steps then you do a drug screen. Then it off to training for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Treat the interview as a sales call and you are pretty much selling your self to your future boss why you should be hired.   6 Answers

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The post interview quiz was ridiculous. Made you feel like crap. The questions asked seemed like they wanted you to fail and that they wouldn't hire you because you answered one wrong.

Interview Questions

• Would you fire an employee for taking something that was less than or equal to $1   Answer Question