AT&T AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

350 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bell, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied, within 2 days did the video interview. Then a week later an in person interview. As soon as I left the interview, manager called me and offered me the job. Now just waiting for background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2017.

Interview

I originally applied through the AT&T website. After that is a video “interview”. Once that was done I got a call from the regional hiring manager who gave me a list of stores to apply to. I picked one and went to the interview with the store manager.It was probably the worst experience I’ve had with an interview. A store employee interrupted the interview, and then close to the end of the interview they clearly had no inteeest in what I was saying and instead were looking at their sales numbers for the day each person ignoring me for a bit to look at them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

I was started with a personality test after I submitted my resume, my resume was screened and a personality quiz which dealt with traits or reactions to events at work was emailed to me to complete after this, the next step it is a video based interview. Which has a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• why do want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I made ATT job profile. Where you can see job status and all opening positions. After I submitted my application,ATT send me a link for assessment right away. Got an email that I moved to next step another long assessment test where they try to get an idea about your character (integrity). After 3days I got an email with a video interview link. The video interview was little bit work for me especially talking to the camera ( some tips make sure your background is preferably clean wall and not too much background noise) Video interview 10 questions, you can record the answer as many time you want but I didn't do that., cuz I was thinking they might count that. I got an email next day that I am still running for the position. Got a text from HR that they would like to schedule an in person Interview. BUT unfortunately I was out of the state at that time. HR was so friendly and understanding she told me they are okay with Virtual interview. But the day of my interview it was just another phone Interview. Even though I was all ready. The phone interview was long around 40 mins. I got a call same day that I got the Job :) second HR manager was amazing too. All the HR manager was easy to reach( They always replied me in 2/3 hours window) Background check and drug( Make sure you include the right date for all of your previous jobs, they do check that). The overall processing was wonderful I am so happy that I am now a part of ATT. Just Be Yourself try to be as positive and honest :) Best of Luck

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I just received a email to schedule a phone screening for the position as a Retail Sales Consultant at the nearest local AT&T store. I applied online and passed the two assessments

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online. Same day I received an email to complete the assessment within 5 days. After I completing the assessment, I was given a call to set up the over the phone interview with HR. A few days later had the over the phone with HR. She then set up a store interview. I went to the store interview and met with the assistant manager. We had the interview and he said he would be giving my information over to the store manager for an interview with her. I checked my status online a few days later and it said the position had been filled but I would be notified when other positions became available. I have since applied for other positions and I'm still waiting to be contacted for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

First was the phone interview, and am being set up currently on a video interview with the hiring manager. It went pretty well and seemed like a routine phone screen on previous work experiences and future interests with AT&T.

Interview Questions

• What previous work experiences can apply to this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying I took two online assessments. After a few days, I had a video interview with 8 pre recorded questions. A few days later I had a phone interview with the regional hiring manager. About a week later I received a phone call from the local store manager to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were frustrated with technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Well thought out. From application to first contact with a recruiter was approximately two days. HR interview was less than a week later. The rep was well-rehearsed and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. Any questions I had were answered swiftly (this is over Skype).