AT&T AT&T Mobility RSC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T AT&T Mobility RSC Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Mandeville, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was told WORD FOR WORD! This isnt a sales job, this is a people job. Go in and sell yourself as a friendly helpful cool guy/girl. They want personable. Its all customer focused. We aren't salesmen, we are consultants and therefore they want you to be able to sit with a guest in your store and have a genuine conversation with them and find them a complete solution.

App
Questionnaire
Questionnaire
Phone Interview
Area Hiring manager interview
Store manager interview
Training for 1 month

Interview Questions

• Why AT&T   Answer Question
  • Whats your background?   Answer Question
  • Basic Star Questions, but very limited. Really more about who you are as a person and how personable/likeable they feel you are!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fairview Heights, IL).

Interview

Applied multiple times first time interviewed didn't get the job . Tell me about yourself. If you were standing at the Eiffel Tower tell me how you would describe and calculate the height without using a measuring device. Interviewed by two people. Not hired first time second time I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and took tests online ( skills quiz, IQ test, personality test)
    Had two phone interview.
    Had two one-on-one interviews at an ATT store (each interview was on a separate day)
    Took and passed; drug test and background check.
    Received offer by phone
    Began two weeks of training and orientation.