AT&T Business Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Business Executive Interview Questions

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

You start by taking an online test that asks you what you would do in certain sales situations. If you pass that test then you set up a Skype interview. After the Skype interview they email you to let you know whether or not you move on to the mock sales interview. This is also conducted over Skype. They give you material to study for 30 minutes followed by 2 separate mock sales 15 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Sell your hometown compared to chicago   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2015.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, then took a behavioral question test, lastly i had 3 role play scenarios with At&t employees who pretended to be an upset customer, a prospect customer, and an existing customer wanting new services

Interview Questions

• how would you sell me on choosing your university over another?
      tell me a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

i had to finish a questionnaire, pay very close attention to the questions. They repeat and try to trick you. Then an interview, then webinair, then final interview. I interviewed for the business sales leadership program first however and if you are a recent graduate, I would highly recommend. You move up much faster instead of having to work in retails for years and then hope to be selected out of your store for business.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Got interview through connection at company. Made plans to talk over the phone for 10 minutes to send in resume and go online to email in my experience.

Took online background information and it was in the works.

Interview Questions

• All were pretty standard. Need to know how to work really fast and re-act to questions. Greatcompnay to go work for. Questions was. What systems do you know of and how do they work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tell them what you made before and they match it. Plus the benefits are top notch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

apparently there are 3 total interviews. I did not make it past the first interview; most of the questions were situational. For example, tell me about an ethical decision that you faced, and how did you handle it?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you turned in an assignment late and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was straight forward for the first time. Basically, a get to know you, get to know us. We both spoke about half the time each and it was low pressure. Nothing out of the ordinary was asked and it was meant as a way to see how you present yourself in person, carry a conversation and your overall presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with someone name Pat in New Jersey. After she asked me questions in regards to my experience and told me a little about the job, she told me a local manager would contact me for an interview. I then met with the local manager and a regional manager and thought the interview went well. I followed up with a thank you email to which they never responded. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with sales manager and a few days later met with the VP and General Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you could not resolve a customer problem and what did you do.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

Interview

They asked me a # of questions about my previous sales experience. also they were curious how i will be able to overcome objectives.

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you changed a NO to a yes? and how did you make that adjustment?   Answer Question
    • How do you overcome objectives?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2010.

Interview

easy transition as I was an internal employee

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation if internal employee